Doc Interviewed On Marketviews.tv

DrStool

The interview is now available at http://marketviews.tv

In recognition of today's interview, Doc has made the current Weak End Edition of the Anals of Stock Proctology available for free pubic viewing so that new readers can get a better idea of what's in the Anals every day. This will be the last opportunity this year for non-subscribers to get a free, fresh today, Stool sample. Take advantage of this opportunity for getting your Anals free. Then subscribe so that you can download your Anals regularly every day!

Important Public Service Message from the ASS.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your timing for an Ike interview, Doc. Non-believers shall be humbled and tremble on their knees, henceforth and posthaste becoming new subscribers. I was worried about an early termination of the 10-13 week cycle, but, nooooo, I shall worry no longer! For I have seen the power and the glory of those fangled voodoo cmaps! :D

I also think da Boyz went heavy on puts for this Options expiration as opposed to calls the previous two expirations. It also wouldn't surprise me if they wrote calls at the same time. Bully is in for a surprise! :shocked

Guest The CoinGuy

Doc,

Just got done listening to your interview with Ike, it was excellent as usual. Par for the course for our Chief Stoolie. I got a lot out of your comments on the ROC indicators too. I wasn't too clear on this in the past.

You're a helluva of a technician Doc, can't wait to get Hursts book I ordered last week.

:D ,

The CoinGuy

The interview is here. . The link is now posted on http://marketviews.tv

I am also available to answer questions and comments here now, and will be here at least until 10 AM ET.

I want to thank Ike, a gentleman, scholar, and one of the world's great technical anal cysts and money managers. Please pay him a visit at Aegean Capital.

Somebody should tell Ike that he has forgotten to put the last chart on his site. At the end of the interview, Doc talks about the mortgage bubble - but the respective chart he's referring to (of the Mogauge Bonkers Ass; we've seen it in the Anals) is missing from the aegeancapital.com site.

Regards,

Vesselin

Ahhh...Sunday morning coffee with the Stool. What could be better.

Another great interview. When's the IPO? Do current stoolies get preferential access to shares? :lol:

Guest The CoinGuy

Just an observation,

A good family friend of ours owns the largest Land & Title business in our area. Over cocktails and dinner at the new P.F. Changs on Wednesday, I asked how business has been. She told me the RE-FI's have been tremendous all year, and hadn't noticed much of a slowdown in recent months. Of course, my follow-up was, how about after the rate cut? She reiterated, business was steady, plenty of people taking equity out too. I asked her about business real estate, she said take a drive down town and take a good look.

Well, this is what this Stoolie did yesterday. The whole downtown area is littered with "For Sale or Lease" signs. I couldn't believe how bad it was. Two Large buildings were boarded up and for sale as well.

I'm believing the business real estate bubble has bursted for some time now, and housing is going to follow shortly. I guess my question, which I put out to my fellow stoolies is, if we successfully inflate, how will farm properties fair with a rise in Commodities? I do own some farming properties, they have been depressed about as long as gold.

This is another reason why I like Doc and his charts, the MoGuage is a winner. Not to mention the Feedometer.

I paid for my analz, wouldn't sit on my throne without them :P ,

The CoinGuy

Guest The CoinGuy

You have a point there Doc...IT puts my printer to work, but I have an HP 1100 LaserJet, that spits em out pretty fast.

I'm heading off to the Monthly collectors(numismatic) show, will report on how busy the bourse floor was, it has been picking up steam in recent months, after the week we've had, I would imagine it could be real busy. I'm getting there early.

The CoinGuy

Archived