What The Fed Can't Control

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week the media was making a point of pumping the idea that Soros was short the dollar. Last night Bloomberg was suggesting Soros was long gold cause it was going to $400/oz. If any of that was true, George is going to be in a world of hurt today. :huh:

Last week the media was making a point of pumping the idea that Soros was short the dollar. Last night Bloomberg was suggesting Soros was long gold cause it was going to $400/oz. If any of that was true, George is going to be in a world of hurt today. :huh:

I bet my ass that soros isnt long form say EUR/USD 1.14 or so, i guess he is long since traingle breakout last year around 0.93 and loaded up his ship when euro breached 1.00 and did fly to the northside.

big talk in germany about the impact of the strong euro since a few days, before it was only "oups, euro quite strong, isnt it?", now percepted as a problem for european economy.

There will come the day - i guess this summer - when currency war will break out, a real war, euro 150 pips down in the european session and 150 pips up in the US session, something like that.

Europe will not allow to be killed by FED and BoJ, although many beleive it, i dont.

Neutral traders are welcome to state your case, but please remember, this board is, first and foremost, for bears. This may not be the right place for you at the moment.

Anyone cheering on rising prices on this board will be placed in front of a firing squad and shot!

Don't spit in the face of your fellow stoolies.

no cheering here, that cant be me thank goodness...just ideas that well help me set up to go short soon in this bear market rally. Those who make fun of others are wrong.....been done to me quite a few times though . On my part I just thought today would not be a good day to go short. Hope everyone takes it that way. B) good luck everyone!

fxfox -- Europe will need to be sacrificed much as Japan was. Both were suckered into believing that all they had to do is support the American consumerism and all would be well. I think it is already too late for them. :(

Just no spitting.

MGS, you are trying to set a good example for your fellow stoolies. Doc is proud of you! :lol:

Any other stoolies with sxually explicit avatars, please take note, and cover up. Doc is starting his morality crusade. :wink2:

Archived