What The Fed Can't Control

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
No way in hell SP will hit 1.5-6 bn shares today...running out of mojo.

we need shooting star daily candles today at top daily b. bands. light vol would prove not enough ammo to breakout and that majority of shorts have covered, no more fuel to the fire.

Talked with a friend last night who said he was having lunch yesterday at one of those casual fast food places. ?Three guys at the next table were all on their cell phones placing buy orders. ?Guess its time to ask my barber for some advice.

Really hate to cover now, but unless it tanks really good in next 40 minutes.........

Why in the next 40 minutes?

Expecting the one day cycle low then back up. Maybe I should give it another hour???

You're asking the wrong guy, CJ. Stick to the plan- it's all there is at this point.

Yesterday's rocket ride morphed the plan. Time to think on my feet, or with my feet. :o

we need shooting star daily candles today at top daily b. bands. light vol would prove not enough ammo to breakout and that majority of shorts have covered, not more fuel to the fire.

Neat! tanks BSS

Want to let you know that I am adding a popup that will run with the board script. It will show the Stool home page, and will only run 1 time per month. The purpose is to introduce those coming in to the site for the first time via the message boards, to the home page, so they get a flavor of the whole site. You will all see this only 1 time per month. New visitors will see it on their first visit. Hopefully they will be "hooked."

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am also working on Stoolcities, for those of your who want to publish your own market letters, or just have a place to load your charts. It will be free to anyone who wants to publish market related content. I hope it's a feature that many of you will enjoy using and reading.

Watched MTV Jacksass last night to prepare my self for today's trading day.

And for that matter until it finally peaks and REALLY turns down.

http://www.amanita.at/e/faq/e-bradley.htm

The only way I'm making money w/o aggravation is through high dividend paying stocks. ?Not much fun but its a position until this blows over.

okay so do you use the heliocentric or the other one?

going with first and third charts.

I'm not rushing and getting steamrolled until I see this pig rollover and die for at least one+ solid week.

How high is high...who the hell knows until one is put in?

IT trend indicators still pointing due North.

Hear Ya' ...

On ... 'That one + solid weak'

Hope we see it before 2005

I'm just going back to doing the same thing I did while waiting for the Fall 2001 nonsense to play out. Sit on sidelines and wait for ALL BPIs to rollover and confirm top is in. Then short first short-term rally/pop.

If I miss the first 10% of decline, who cares! :P

Archived