Asia's Dependency

Col Dash: Does "tiger cub" mean anything to you?

Even the bears are starting to think the market

is out of the woods.

Darkest before dawn? ?:P

"Tigar cub"? No, I can't say that it does.

Perhaps related somehow to Allianz/Tiger Fund?

Our weekend "mystery hunt?"

Ahh....it hits me!

The yr 2000....Tiger Fund....a "cub" is a former student/employee of Robertson.....I remember a particular day in the mkt very well....fortunately, I was flat that day...(or unfortunately, because I was not short)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg- Non-alas, alas,- My Maple leafs were purchased by me converting Greenbacks to Canadian at the top-those greenbacks were purchased long ago at approx $1.35 Canadian then converted to Canadian @ approx $1.57-now with the price of Gold up substantially and the Canuck buck up those leaf's are lookin real good. As To CEF or any gold holding does it really matter averaging in over time or buying on dips levels the playing field. Trade Safe!

Greg- Non-alas, alas,- My Maple leafs were purchased by me converting Greenbacks to Canadian at the top-those greenbacks were purchased long ago at approx $1.35 Canadian then converted to Canadian @ approx $1.57-now with the price of Gold up substantially and the Canuck buck up those leaf's are lookin real good.  As To CEF or any gold holding does it really matter averaging in over time or buying on dips levels the playing field.  Trade Safe!

T'as bien raison, Brian-Quatre. Je penserai de remettre mon achat d'or en dollars americains, afin de voir le declin temporaire du metal et la pause du decline de l'Oncle Buck... Mais cela etant dit, j'ai augemente ma position CEF.A sur TSX il y a dix jours, et je n'ai aucune intention de reduire ma position.

Guest Icky Twerp

Tr?s bon, Fokker ! Merci pour le partage. J'ai achet? CEF par semaine ou deux il y a, quoique les diff?rentiations de devise soient au del? de moi, parce que des "parts avoir du sens en or r?el" pour moi. Peut-?tre des parts dans CEF seront employ?es comme devise dans un avenir non-ainsi-?loign? ? Veuillez excuser mon fran?ais cass? :D

Just finished Wheaton River Minerals annual report...along with Goldcorp the only long term buy holds in my retirement acct...will be continuously adding to both of these as I anticipate both to be 5 - 10 baggers in the next 2-5 years.

Of course you could realize similar gains weekly with the heatmappers/asian exoticas.....just cant risk the retirement funds on those dogs with 10 sigma around the corner. Still fully loaded with Jun and Jul SPX PUTZ and large short position in GILD and MXIM in the trading acct. Looking to reload JPM soon. Safe and Happy Memorial day weekend to all!

Charliss: I am impressed! Very warm. But not correct. Andreas

lives in Connecticut.

Just take my word - if the market rallies from here - some

smart minds (and what I consider insiders) - will be on the

wrong side of the trade.

Vesselin has also opened some new shorts.

I find XLV particularly interesting - I have been watching

the biowrecks. SARS is another Y2k!

As Chiefy alluded to-the news clips of Bush and Koizumi was beyond bizarre-there wasn;t enough brainpower in that room to peel a Ballpark Frank! A huge story you will hear plenty about over the weekend-Senators Luger and Biden tore Wolfowitz into little bittie pieces in Senate testimony-claiming Afghanistan is "a Shambles and a disaster" ditto Iraq Billions are being spent that the taxpayer and the Senate know nothing about and it would appear "we will be there for 10 years and at what cost etc." They are demanding a full accounting "and a say in what is happening" note-this is Bi Partisan-seems like reality is setting in re costs-Mr. Market won't like what he hears. Lastly note all indicies closed on support-Trade Safe!

Huge story it may be but try to find it in the news. Not there. Or at least hard as hell to turn up. Definitely not a news item this weekend.

Just finished Wheaton River Minerals annual report...along with Goldcorp the only long term buy holds in my retirement acct...will be continuously adding to both of these as I anticipate both to be 5 - 10  baggers in the next 2-5 years.

Of course you could realize similar gains weekly with the  heatmappers/asian exoticas.....just cant risk the retirement funds on those dogs with 10 sigma around the corner. Still fully loaded with Jun and Jul SPX PUTZ and large short position in GILD and MXIM in the trading acct. Looking to reload JPM soon. Safe and Happy Memorial day weekend to all!

Do you have an opinion on GSS?

its finally looking good, real good.

Big pic ewave count:

A down to July '02 lows

B wave up from there to here

Devastating C wave to start either now or soon. Prerequisite record extreme bullish sentiment is now in place for it.

Only wildcard is that damn July 2 Bradley model "significant high" date. After that its Crapperville for sure. :grin:

Gotta lose these hoper jackass morons permanently - hopefully this next leg down (wave C) will do the trick which is also prerequisite before a new bull can begin. Such a scarey-ass shakeout hasn't happened yet during this bear.

From reading Noland this week, I think maybe Norte Americanos underestimate the US too much.

India has doubled its $US reserves in the last year, probably due to BPO (business process outsourcing) and from remissions from Indian nationals in the US on H-1B visas, etc.

This puts another 1 billion people in the dollar, not the euro, camp. China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia...all happily awash in dollars. What better way to extend financial control than this?

Archived