Kudlow Scores

What a nice GREEN day for me.

Many things are indicating major trouble ahead. Something is about to go down, and its going to be more than just the stock market. Its *all* coming down.

Hey, if you missed shorting the Info Tech bubble at its peak in March 2000, here's your chance to do it again with Bubble II, Son of Bubble I:

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?$BPINFO

Will they ever learn?!

I remain 100% short, I will not waver, screw the Santa year-end rally.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it could go to $30 for all I care. I will not flinch :grin:

In the spirit of that incredibly lame commercial:

"I believe in me"

"I believe in [shorting] the market [heavily]"

["I believe in staying that way until the other extreme is reached"]

The technical numbers keep deteriorating and we are a far way off from being over-sold, even on a very short term basis. This piece of crap is doomed.

If we are lucky we get a small year-end bounce. Way too much talk about it - thus once again it will be a non-event. If it does happen close your eyes, by the time you open them it will be gone and the market 10% lower than before :lol:

In your big Weak End Anals Doc says:

Nobody makes money from forecasts except forecasters. Traders and investors make money by following trends and recognizing when trends are changing direction. Doc uses cycle analysis and cyclically based indicators to do that. The indicators are sensitive, and they begin sending signals in the early stages of top formation. When Doc was screaming "Sell the news! in early November, that's what he saw. Now we are beginning to see the signs of confirmation of the reversal. Doc discusses those signs, as well as the short and intermediate term outlook. He warns bears to be both patient and nimble.

Doc also looks at the long term and sees a low of 570 on the SPX and 657 on the Nas in June of 2004. Get a trial subscription for instant access.

I'm wondering if there has been a significant increase in investor demand for physical gold delivery...

Yesterday somebody mentioned that the Swiss are refusing to roll over gold leases. They want their gold back on expiry.

Last night I read on one of the gold sites a guy saying he had ordered 40,000 oz for physical delivery as a test and the dealers refused to supply (wish I could find the link, might explain Brian4's rumor from the pits)...

Another miner said public demand for gold coins had tripled last summer and remained high since. IIRC the numbers were from 11,000 oz to 33,000 oz but I don't know what time period that is over. Also can't find the link for that page - I've read so many over the last week... :blink:

Two nights ago, Bill Fleckenstein said one of his dealer friends told him that public demand for gold coin had risen but gave no numbers.

I'm guessing the physical stockpiles are diminishing faster now - perhaps fast enough for the pickup to be visible... scaring somebody, somewhere.

I like that. :grin:

I hope not, Sweef, but seriously- even the most amateur technical analysis doesn't anticipate signals or formations. The author of that chart is extrapolating to a future formation without even referring to ozzies or any other indicators other than trendlines and a few moving averages- looks abitrary to this Fokker, who would prefer to bet on MaxPain than whimsical wannabe TA.

Guest The CoinGuy

B4,

Heading out for a little Blackened Fettucini w/ Lobster, and a bottle of Pinot, when the waiter asks to pour, think I'll tell him I brought my own cup for this special occasion.

teacup4.gif

If I recall correctly Richard Russell had us breaking out of a 5 year reverse head-shoulders pattern at $330 as well?

Good weekend to you,

The CoinGuy

Don't worry GF, ain't gonna happen unless its possible for monkeys to fly out of my butt :lol:

$25.8 on cubes is very strong resistance, this market can't punch its way out of a paper bag let alone go to $27. Nah ga dah.

http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/....cgi?symbol=qqq

As always Doc's weakend Anals were excellent.

VectorVest just confirmed top too and that a new sustained downtrend is now well established. Its beyond over...its T-O-A-S-T :grin:

Like Doc said identify and follow the trend early and you'll make "a fortune Alice, a fortune!"

Just don't over-trade, if you do you get jumpy and bail at a loss or bail too early and miss a big gain.

Lost it All,

You might want to trial the membership here. You may or may not agree with them (do your own research), but they have a great amount of info that could help you in some of your search for gold answers.

I think the physical delivery you mentioned may have been a CEO of a gold company, but can't quite remember which one. (not enough ram left over from the info overload either)

Le Met

Don't worry GF, ain't gonna happen unless its possible for monkeys to fly out of my butt :lol:

$25.8 on cubes is very strong resistance, this market can't punch its way out of a paper bag let alone go to $27. Nah ga dah.

http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/....cgi?symbol=qqq

As always Doc's weakend Anals were excellent.

VectorVest just confirmed top too and that a new sustained downtrend is now well established. Its beyond over...its T-O-A-S-T :grin:

Like Doc said identify and follow the trend early and you'll make "a fortune Alice, a fortune!"

Just don't over-trade, if you do you get jumpy and bail at a loss or bail too early and miss a big gain.

No worries, Piles- I'm holding a ton of puts, and see no reason to close them yet... well, at least as of 4:15PM today. She's not going up, and if she does, I'll do the right thing.

Coin Guy-I tip my hat to you-you get it! Hyper get's it, Piles get's it-Mercy and London wherever the hell they are got it-ditto Lightening and Aussie bear but sadly most don't! Enjoy NOW-it ain't going to last long-what's in front of us is terrible-99% will be crushed-1% will prosper-I'll be one of the 1%! My nickname "soldier" is more than a nickname-i was an officer and a gentleman went it meant something (armoured) don't kid yourselves WAR is real and on the horizon-so is the depression! Trade Safe!

Well, it may or may not make the high shoulder. I don't expect it to. I also didn't expect to get into Bridget Kowalski's pants back in the sixties. Hadn't the faintest idea what I could or should do. I wasn't prepared. I have Feb and April options with breathing room (except my HSY is .10 red). My intent is to exit and not get the shoulder block, but I may be in the bathroom when it hits, so I should be able to ride it out anyway.

I'm still looking to increase positions at the proper time. Didn't find any takers for my bids today- maybe Monday.

Glad: I got the "Taken" series on tape now. That's a lot of movie to watch. I look to finish it by June of 2004.

Last night I read on one of the gold sites a guy saying he had ordered 40,000 oz for physical delivery as a test and the dealers refused to supply (wish I could find the link, might explain Brian4's rumor from the pits)...

What was referred to is that the CEO of GG - Goldcorp - told a floor trader he wanted to buy a large amount of gold, something like 2 tons, and asked how long it would take. He was told 2 weeks. The CEO subsequently ordered a much smaller amount and it took several months to get the much smaller amount. GG has advertised their belief that gold is money and in that light has essentially stashed their company cash position in gold. They bought the 40k ounces (if that was the #) at the $323 level and it is sitting in a vault in Canada. Gotta love it, they believe in their product and put their money where their corporate mouth is. Until last week they were under water. This week end they look brilliant - got the gold and the gold supply is smaller by that amount.

I will research and post the detail later in the weekend. Just too tired at the moment, but I have read the story several places including Metropole. Just too tired at the moment. GG will be the new Homestake - great co.

heres part of it at the GG website - go to the 3rd qtr report read the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2:

http://www.goldcorp.com/

Coin Guy-I tip my hat to you-you get it! ?Hyper get's it, Piles get's it-Mercy and London wherever the hell they are got it-ditto Lightening and Aussie bear ?but sadly most don't! ?Enjoy NOW-it ain't going to last long-what's in front of us is terrible-99% will be crushed-1% will prosper-I'll be one of the 1%! ?My nickname "soldier" is more than a nickname-i was an officer and a gentleman went it meant something (armoured) don't kid yourselves WAR is real and on the horizon-so is the depression! ?Trade Safe!

B4 - There's lots of us that get it on this board. Like Hyper, we fight the battle at home as well as in the markets. Maybe I'm speaking for myself, but I doubt it. We all are going to see changes in our lifetime that most never conceive can happen in the USA. The fact that we're here on the CapStool says that we're thinkers, though some may not understand the full scope of things to come as they are still learning.

I don't post much on M2M, but my stance has not wavered. I've been playing the bear market as a bear market enough to call myself seasoned, I just sweat in silence when things haven?t gone my way in this and other BMRs of the past.

Per your service - I salute you if you're willing to accept such an honor from a civilian who never served. My father was an officer with the Air Force Strategic Air Command - B47 bomber pilot carrying a nuclear payload; an uncle of mine was a Navy fighter pilot (Korea) then later a base commander, and other various relatives have also served. My wife?s father served as an army paratrooper in Korea and earned a Purple Heart there.

I have a deep respect for their sacrifice for our country and the morals and principles they upheld. Unfortunately, this is no longer the same country as when they served. Back then God wasn't a dirty word, and most women were ladies. Most men were responsible.

I wrote this all to let you know that I, speaking as a Stoolie, appreciate your insight and attitude here. Carry on as you were, soldier.

Archived