Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting High

Charmin, I know near-to-nothing about fucutures, but try GC03H. Does it work?

Regards,

Vesselin

Bontchev - nope but thanks

I only look at the futures support and resitance to get clues about what the cash market will do- nothing more - but Doc's cmaps come FIRST :grin:

The weak PPI report will be spun by Uncle Al as a "license to thrill" with some heroic repo action.

Corporate America is tired of weak pricing, and they aren't gonna take it anymore!

wndysrf - Mark Haines asked Emma why she's wearing those frameless glasses today. She didn't put in her contacts.

Here, Emma, let me help you with those contacts. Woops, mistook it for a pastie, sorry dear.

This kind of movement between the VIX and OEX is just not diagnostic of good things coming in the immediate future for the stock market. It's not bullish when the VIX and the OEX are both drifting down at the same time. It's much more bullish when fear is spiking -- and the VIX is jumping -- on any little whiff of selling.

The short-term advance phase is mature and is ready to roll over into a short-term decline phase.

121302vixoex.gif

21st century

Remember, once this PULLBACK is complete, the bulls are looking higher into 2003. I wonder where the low is :grin:

LOL on the Aykroid quote. Any chance of digging up the "Sell, Mortimer, Sell!", or Mortimer's gasping and wheezing and Randolph's "Get them to turn the machines back on!" from the end of the film?

guten tag liebe stoolies!

i am proud to be short DAX! First thing i did this morning after i woke up i chekced nikkei and it was down 2.2%, so we go down today, down down down, american consumer show your dark side today! B)

look at this sell off in usd/jpy wooowwwwwww!!!!!!! :o

i want the crapper move and i want it today! :lol:

Guest soup1

of the up From briefing.com: ":26AM U.S. co's face UAL lease losses - FT : The Financial Times reports that some of America's leading co's are facing billions of dollars of losses on UAL leases they bought to boost their earnings and cut taxes, including GE ($1.7 bln), BA ($1.3 bln), MO ($386 mln), PBI ($65 mln), F, and DIS; UAL believes it can slash its costs by renegotiating its $8 bln of aircraft leases that are spread among 300 co's, and plans to send revised terms to leaseholders over the next three days.

"to the