Thanksgiving

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

machinegun: about as good as any to drop a hundred or so handles on the spx. Could not come at a better time with every geek that is uncapable of an orginal thought heavily long.

Charliss who's picture is that. It's most disconcerting.

Talk about stuffing the turkey. These guys are serious. They may have left town already but the computers are running on auto pilot. I don't know about you Doc but they continue to impress me. Now if they will just send me a message thingy telling me when they are gonna take this motha down I would greatly appreciate it.  :D

Dear Mr. richmtn,

we will fornicate em up all starting friday 2:30 p.m. eastern time, we managed lately to suck them in, now you will be a witness how we will pull off their trousers, but first look out for a giant whopsaw in firdays a.m. session.

yours sincerely gang of 22

P.S.:

greetings fom Mr. G

Thank you for the note Mr. G. I promise to be a good boy next year and not short any more stocks if you'll let me retire in peace. Please give the A.G. my regards and tell him I will be good. I don't want no more trouble. I've learned my lesson. Yessiree.

big deal so I lost somne cash; but what I can not deal with is listening to the idiots trying to justify a long postion. And when questioned I nevedr hear boo. JUst blind stupid faith in some statsist body.

Archived