18th Degree of Taurus

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

919 and change is the 10day ma on ES. we'll see if that holds as support temporarily. would like to see it bust thru and head to 20day ma at 906. but, 1 ma at a time

Windy,

You will have plenty of company here...both ways. ?I'll stick my neck out and say BGO is a dog though. ?Plenty of others out there...

TCG

Pray tell TCG - which ones are you thinking of?

TIA

Take a look at the chart on ELD and GSS for starters maybe even KGC

Tanks Anjing! Your set corresponds well with TCG's.

In regards to gold, I rotated some of my IRA 2 months ago into Profunds precious metals funds (PMPIX). I am quite pleased as it is up 11% in a very short time.

Guest bullseatshitndie

maria says, light volume, not much happening here!! unreal. wouldn't want to scare those sheep now would u

10 sig reminder blip.....how someone can be long in this environment is amazing......

"Meanwhile, Al-Majalla, a sister publication of Arab News, reports that Al-Qaeda is preparing a new attack in the United States on the scale of Sept. 11 after adopting a new operational structure which it says is impenetrable to US intelligence.

A spokesman for al Qaeda also had this to say: "Of course, the US Consulate in Karachi is a US interest and a staging post for Federal Bureau of Investigation personnel in Pakistan, but it doesn?t necessarily constitute a pressing target. Striking it is not a priority for Al-Qaeda compared with the plans under way preparing a new attack in the United States on the scale of Sept. 11.?

www.agonist.org

My Canadian summer is getting more expensive by the minute. Had I been paying attention shoulda sent the money up there when the loonie broke .67

This also means NYC is going to be silly with Eurotrash this summer.

Archived