The Cannonball Run

wonder why back on April 18 I was confident that we were within 1.6% of final high (in actuality I was off, we went 2.5% higher)

Buy/Sell ratio at unsustainable levels

Looking at this track-record (not even showing all of it) I suspect being in a bear fund right now will be a bit more profitable than being in a bull fund and that SPX 925 will remain a solid wall. :lol:

The more the rubber band stretches the more severe the ensuing and inevitable break.

And this is yet just another vicious bear market rally which will meet the same demise as all others.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wonder why back on April 18 I was confident that we were within 1.6% of final high (in actuality I was off, we went 2.5% higher)

Buy/Sell ratio at unsustainable levels

Looking at this track-record (not even showing all of it) I suspect being in a bear fund right now will be a bit more profitable than being in a bull fund and that SPX 925 will remain a solid wall. :lol:

The more the rubber band stretches the more severe the ensuing and inevitable break.

And this is yet just another vicious bear market rally which will meet the same demise as all others.

so what are your favorite shorts at the moment? Any option plays?

striker, I'm just waiting for the fever to break and IT uptrend to roll over and die (confirm). The market will then speak to me when its ready and the shorts start popping up on the search list. :P

Right now we are in slow painful process of giving up the ghost, shifting gears.

Can't rush Mr Marke, can't fight him either. :lol: B)

Dollar punchs new lows on every trade. Seems linked to the treasury refunding announcement for MAy:

$22 billion in 3-years

$18 billion in 5-years

$18 billion in 10-years

total of $58 billion

Plus an additional $10 billion in ultra-short Cash Management Bills in May so as to keep the headline number under $60 billion

meta, any thoughts on DSCO and surfactant work. DSCO sitting on .618 retrace of last move. Phase111 for IRDS. Taking S/T trade here.

Bold efforts at an impenetrable frontier. At best, they will get a niche use. The diseases are wayyy too complex for this to become anywhere near a panacea.

Excuse my skepticism, but my clinical colleagues are still awaiting a fingerstick test for serum creatinine (monitors kidney function)...and many other simple but vital improvements...and these hopers are trying our patience. We always put these pos companies to the clinical reality test...and most fail.

The whole sector is marked by undelivered promises. This will change.......

striker, I'm just waiting for the fever to break and IT uptrend to roll over and die (confirm). The market will then speak to me when its ready and the shorts start popping up on the search list. :P

Right now we are in slow painful process of giving up the ghost, shifting gears.

Can't rush Mr Marke, can't fight him either. :lol: B)

thanks B)

Archived