Truth In Advertising?

so....rise and shine........HOW ARE YOU ALL YE STOOLITES?......not been on any other chat sites...too much to do.......remain poaition short...average 903.50 or so....added today at 922 a tad.......but that maybe just day stuff...oh how I love this.......

There has been great weeping and mourning since you left. At least in my house. :lol: Good to see you Oy. IG

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PPT in full effect here..............

mystery futures buyer showed up...

massive volume on the mini's....

do you have a link possibly?

strike, no link for the mystery futures buyer......................LOL

however, if you were inquiring about the SoDammInsanse story,,,

it just came over the Smith-Barney squak box a few minutes ago with no source cited as of yet.

so....rise and shine........HOW ARE YOU ALL YE STOOLITES?......not been on any other chat sites...too much to do.......remain poaition short...average 903.50 or so....added today at 922 a tad.......but that maybe just day stuff...oh how I love this.......

Hi Oy...

How did the party go? :D

I?m sure most people have read/seen the work done by Didier Sornette and his staff. In light of all of the opinions on market direction expressed here, I thought I?d take the opportunity to revisit his web site this morning to see how things were going.

It looks like June is the month we?re waiting for but the year is 2004.

post-3-1051636672_thumb.gif

PPT in full effect here..............

mystery futures buyer showed up...

massive volume on the mini's....

do you have a link possibly?

strike, no link for the mystery futures buyer......................LOL

however, if you were inquiring about the SoDammInsanse story,,,

it just came over the Smith-Barney squak box a few minutes ago with no source cited as of yet.

tks, sadaam news from France? hmmm.

Hi Oy...

Now...BB....don't ask me.....no party yesterday.......a few around....but I installed winproxy firewall upgrde yesterday and everything wnt down....so no b'day....I will take tomorrow off....Queen's birthday here...saturday I have a small gathering...and a large gatherine June 15th for business and friends.

Hi Oy...

Now...BB....don't ask me.....no party yesterday.......a few around....but I installed winproxy firewall upgrde yesterday and everything wnt down....so no b'day....I will take tomorrow off....Queen's birthday here...saturday I have a small gathering...and a large gatherine June 15th for business and friends.

Birthdays just haven't been the same since we grew up. :cry: :)

Archived