Computer Froze . . .

Did anybody else just catch on crapvision that IBD floor broker on the NYSE say that the ralley was bringing in higher volume. How can they just let that slide.....?

Simple, they don't interview people on Crapolvision, they just ask questions.

Ever seen when the do actaully ask a tough question and the answer is complete bullshit.

There's no follow up, because their job is to ask questions, not to get information.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They keep this nonsense "UP" much 'long'er and HRFF will b fixin' to add (lightly) to his core short position.

They just can't seem to get above that long term downtrend channel line.

Must FURRRRRRRRrrrrrustrate the bejabbers out of 'em.

This, the MOTHER OF ALL END GAMES will be full of surprises and stalemate.

Who's usin' "Stairway To Heaven"? That's BARE's metaFUR FUR this mkt's DESCENT into the A(by)SS/abattoir.

If this is wave five, it's corrective with this last move below wave one highs?

On a fifteen min chart, I have wave one of this ending around 902 this morning...

Same on the thirty...

On a 120, I have this as an ABC correction from last weeks high, wave one of 5 started this morning with 2,3,4 and five to come. Portends higher highs.

edit: clarify... the low on friday was the end of the ABC wave 4

Edit 2: we could be in the 2 now

Edit 3: Slightly different count. Friday was an abc but it was a wave iv of 3. Today was the start of v of three. Finish tomorrow. Four down and then truncated 5 up. See chart over here

Simple Guy (now The end) Waves

Rich:  Just a wag,  but I doubt the curbs do anything,   if the bulge boyz want to program trade they will find a way.

Yeah one way or the othrthey get the job done. :blink:

OK boyz you can park it here. This will look really B) on some of my charts.

Rich - Got any target to shoot at? :P :P :P :rolleyes:

Rich: ?Just a wag, ?but I doubt the curbs do anything, ? if the bulge boyz want to program trade they will find a way.

Sorry no real target. Maybe tonight I'll see what I come up with. We are on the same page though in time and price. I don't see it going above 930. But who knows they seem in control. I'll wait for the elevator here. I'll catch it on the way down. I'm usually early so I'm trying to control myself.

Hmmmm.....

Back from a great 2 weeks in Switzerland......

Took a gamble before I left by taking out a small short at 870. Seems that was the trigger for the rally eh! However, I knew that on the gamble it could go either way - we were all discussing will it rally and die, or just die at that point! Fortunately the S&P would have to go over 980 before it hit my years profits thus far! So I will ride it out - small postions allow me to do that......just wish it was a bit easier sometimes!!

Mark

Rich: ?Just a wag, ?but I doubt the curbs do anything, ? if the bulge boyz want to program trade they will find a way.

Sorry no real target. Maybe tonight I'll see what I come up with. We are on the same page though in time and price. I don't see it going above 930. But who knows they seem in control. I'll wait for the elevator here. I'll catch it on the way down. I'm usually early so I'm trying to control myself.

925-930 preliminary target which may not get hit during normal trading hours but could see it during the amateur?s hours when every one is in a deep sleep. :P :P

Archived