Computer Froze . . .

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the plan for tomorrow.....

After three pushes up since Friday's low, the market should correct. Tomorrow, either it gaps up and starts correcting for the remainder of the day, or it gaps down and it starts the correction. In either case, I'm not planning to "short". I'll sit the correction out looking for patterns on the long side from the "daily" charts (quite a few "Holy Grail" buy on the dailies, especially on brokers).

If the markets gaps up and go with no pullback, I'll have to re-evaluate during the day.

Have a good night

guten abend stoolheimers! :rolleyes:

Doc,

tanks for the 2 new boards. You have in mind to open some more? Cant wait to type in my crazy password four times or so! :lol:

Maybe a website layout skilled stoolie could help our good Doc to reorganize the website a bit?

forex:

monster move in USD/Yen ahead, could come this week. If the shit breaks out to the northside than it could really be the "The Exorzist"-revival move for da USD/Yen bears.

FX- All the boards are linked. You can go back and forth just be clicking the links after logging in with the secret woids once a day. :lol:

You'll get used to it.

No more boards.

Is there any way this could be a bullish set up   :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Actually yes.

Even though it's dover sole, it doesn't seem to want break below the lower trend line. As you know, while one expect it to break down, wedges have been know to break up. And when those patterns break up, it is usually with force.

p.s. again usually, if it was going to break down it would have done so by now.

Doc,

tanks!

Feed,

hard to say! :lol:

about Yen:

- it is almost exactly at the downtrendline which began in jan of 2002

and

the bumbodongers bonds are so thin like the needle of your grandma with which she makes your socks! :lol: :lol:

if move is down then BoJ will spring in another time around 115 (thats the line in the sand for them), but if move is up it could really go up, first to 126, if it breaks that then above 130.

Archived