Red Underwear, Contd.

I just set my page length at 40 posts per page. It came up in about 6 seconds. I'm on 1 way cable. About 2 second delay on the uplink

slinger- Doc expects to allow the board to turn bullish sometime after 207, or was it 2017? I forget. :grin:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't we see this movie before? Is this Groudhog Day?

Rich once again tips hat to boyz for another masterful performance.

Tonight Night Stool is taking a look at commodities. I've got some interesting charts. If we are lucky Machinehead will stop by and clue us in. MH is quite the commodes guy.

See you at

post-2-1039406679.gif

Levitating bioturd.

Money flow down like rice watery, pea-soup, cherry jam diarrhea.....and AMGN gets borked for another great save.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bbh&indicator=1,13,,;33,,,;34,,,;14,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Fundamentally, bioturds have not DELIVERED to the CLINIC...after burning billions in investor cash. Few with positive cash flow...and even fewer with sound bizplans.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=amgn&indicator=1,13,,;33,,,;34,,,;14,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Ano, you are talented. Love the colonic outline for the grave.

I have a pic somewhere of the actual, removed concrete enema. Stranger than fiction.......

Archived