Red Underwear, Contd.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, finally sold the calls. Took forever this time, not a good sign for the bulls. I was going to load up on puts, but will wait for tomorrow. I don't enjoy holding overnight, and each day is a new day. Thanks for the great posts here gang. I enjoy the humor this site offers, also. I hope I can add something worthwhile to the board in the upcoming months.

Let's keep this board growing. Traders should be the target audience, not just bears, imho. I'm bearish in general, but I trade by the indicators. In my last 22 trades, I've had 11 calls, and 11 puts. Surprised me when I saw that statistic. I'm just happy to gunsling down some of those options for a living. It beats working for someone else.

OK, still getting questions already answered. Reminder to all. The thread is outrunning us. Scroll back a page from time to time. Also you can go to My Controls - Board settings, to increase the number of posts per page.

Since the PM cycle map was a bit on the crappy side, I've been updating what I see here on the thread. Lurkers get a freebie. (About what it's worth. :lol: insert Bezos laugh :lol: )

THis is VERY INTERESTING

The last time the XAU index crossed up over the QQQ index on a divergence, was around mid August per the chart below

And we know that the Q's tanked completely after that.... now Im adding this to the bear recipe I have cooked up... and the evidence is overwhelming...

HANG THE BULL

XAU vs QQQ chart, 6 months, shows bearish divergence (add in todays move to 75 on XAU)

nice teamwork, Doc and Stoolies... ..........................................

note: I do not know if anyone else prints a picture of Doc's cmap up dates. I find this helpfull. It sits right where I can see it as a reminder to double check posistions and charts at turn times.

on the update cmap, I just right click the mouse and then print picture

Archived