Red Underwear

FxFox... in english... pajamas is singular and plural... Course Fokker might wear 3 or 4 at a time, u just never know...

oh, tanks! :D

Actually "pajamas" or "pyjamas" as our British friends spell it, is a word originally from India. In Montreal where Fokker is, wearing 3 or 4 pairs in the winter might be a very good idea. :D

Edit: replaced "out" with the correct "our." Of course "out" British friends might wear several pairs too -- or no pairs, depending on how "out" they want to be.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see it now...we're quickly getting through December, only a few trading days left before xmas. All this feed hold things together until the new year, and then we get a bum-rush-the-show rally the first week of January (just like 2002) as all the pension money and reallocations hit. The spin machine goes into full gear again with 2003 recovery talk, yada yada. Fits perfectly with the next up phase in Doc's 10-13 week. Just talkin reality here bears...I think Greeny has managed to duct tape this thing together for another 6-8 weeks or so. Gotta give it to him, he's pretty good at X-Boxing.

SG,

Last I checked MAXPAIN on the QQQ was only 25. Surely they will try to hold that until next Friday  <_<

Yosh,

SG's target is 24.5, and Maxpain is 25. I'd expect to see maxpain in the last two days or so before OPEX Friday next week, an easy .5 point move up from SG's target. SG's target is very do-able.

Also, I don't think SG would like you calling him Shirley. :blink:

FxFox... in english... pajamas is singular and plural... Course Fokker might wear 3 or 4 at a time, u just never know...

oh, tanks! :D

Actually "pajamas" or "pyjamas" as our British friends spell it, is a word originally from India. In Montreal where Fokker is, wearing 3 or 4 pairs in the winter might be a very good idea. :D

Edit: replaced "out" with the correct "our." Of course "out" British friends might wear several pairs too -- or no pairs, depending on how "out" they want to be.

Might have to get your NAZcrap PJs on b/c they got the TICK positive again and TRIN in the basement. They be at least thinking about some Pajama-jamming, although the jamming party hasnt really started with a +100 to +200 TICK.

Philippine News-Link On Line:

A Philippine Air Force plane has crashed into a Japanese electronics firm, which is a large supplier to Intel

Rog - I hate to say but that is bullish. Redux in capacity.

Increases INTC's cost by removing a supplier. Bearish.

Greg - I know. I'm trying to think like crapvision.

mjkst,

yes it seems so, running out of time here, if they can pump up market they definitely can also avoid a monster downmove before christmas. About that pension funds money i think the same, first week of jan upmove cause "ya know, money comming into funds" :huh:

Archived