Did You Contribute, Mark?

Look for 5 hour cycle high around 2:30. So far it's a swup. no upside cmaps yet. They always pop 'em at the end of the up phase though.

Click link below to view charts.

In honor of Oyster's birthday, I, Dr. Stepan N. Stool, Chief of Stock Proctology do hereby proclaim today as Stool Oyster Day, to be commemorated each year at this time of the Oyster harvest with the dancing of 900 naked Oyster virgins.

That will sure put a smile on bears' faces Doc! Happy Birthday Oy! The combined talent here at Stoolville has been an educational powerhouse for me and many stoolies. All the best as we wander the forest.

post-3-1051291566_thumb.gif

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the foreigners may be having difficulty finding better markets ouside of the US.

That's certainly what the US officially wants foreigners to believe.

Did you know that in the US there has been a Presidential advisor on the 'cost of capital' since the early seventies? Nice guy, and very smart but not good news for investors wanting high retuns which are of course inversely correlated to securities issuer's cost of capital

Anyone heard of Don Rowe? Just got some junk mail from him, he is calling for north of 12,000 on the dow and 1500 on the snp in '03? Hey, who knows ? ANything is possible, but anyone who claims he will now give you the chance to make all your money back is a little suspect.

it is simple - despite the fact that the "experts" chat about an economic explosion - the dow is "underperforming" - note the outperformance while the nasdaq tanked.....by the way the same experts told us the tech-sector would be immune to an economic slowdown in aug 2001.....there ain't no economic rebound and the smart money is leaving the party while sheep is chasing the supermodels in expectation of another nasdaq train to 5000.....

chart.doc

Hi all,

Tchai,

Could not be at the computer this morning. I am catching up on the a.m. and saw your post. NYCASS/BADASS confab? Sound good! Let's talk.

The next NYCASS meeting is Turdsday, June 26th. There will be more information for all very soon.

Robinhoodlum,

Hope you are still hanging tight re: XLNX. Don't be surprised if there is one more pop before the drop.

Archived