Did You Contribute, Mark?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA Inc. sales team giving it the spiel again today:

+DJ Fed's Broaddus: Econ Growth To Speed Up Later In Year  

*DJ Fed's Broaddus: Soft 1Q GDP Indicative Of Pre War Econ  

Look for 5 hour cycle high around 2:30. So far it's a swup. no upside cmaps yet. They always pop 'em at the end of the up phase though.

Click link below to view charts.

In honor of Oyster's birthday, I, Dr. Stepan N. Stool, Chief of Stock Proctology do hereby proclaim today as Stool Oyster Day, to be commemorated each year at this time of the Oyster harvest with the dancing of 900 naked Oyster virgins.

RICH--About 118-120 on HUI looks like a reasonable target. Doc has similar expectations. Should be low risk buying area if volume dries up. :D

Thanks. I'm already invested and thinking of taking profits here. Then I can get back in after Thor's ten day downturn. It may also be time to put my second toe in the Short S&P pond. :D

Soup I think the foreigners may be having difficulty finding better markets ouside of the US.

Two reasonable projections for the 3 day cycle on the QQQ (red channel) shown on the chart. Early top to this up phase signals that the red channel is still down. If it holds near 27.10-15 past 2:30 PM, then the 3 day cycle has turned up.

Click the link below to view.

Look for 5 hour cycle high around 2:30. So far it's a swup. no upside cmaps yet. They always pop 'em at the end of the up phase though.

Click link below to view charts.

In honor of Oyster's birthday, I, Dr. Stepan N. Stool, Chief of Stock Proctology do hereby proclaim today as Stool Oyster Day, to be commemorated each year at this time of the Oyster harvest with the dancing of 900 naked Oyster virgins.

Methinks he said his birthday is Monday, but cd be miSTEAKun.

I thought he said it's Monday

Archived