And The Music Played On

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears uncle AL is going to keep on printing money, destroying the value of our Dollar and buying back debt as well.

Seems to me that bond investors should be switching to TIPS from regular bonds, and the dang Gold sector might take off alot sooner than I expected...

Reflation eh?? Looks like its upon us...

Who is going to fall for today's banana in the tailpipe?

Glad-----great opening, as usual. A good Thanksgiving message from you.....giving thought about how to share some form of personal prosperity with a person or persons, or creatures, outside of ones family and social circle, especially those with demonstrated needs?

Miracles can be achieved by those who temporarily have more sharing with those who temporarily have less....

Especially in times of darkness, that is the

time to love, that an act of love

might tip the balance.`.....Aeschylus

Each and everyone of us has, someplace within us, the power to `tip the balance.` This is how we love God.

All trade safely and profitably!

Cuz, the market always goes up on the day before Tanksgiving according to Yahoo.

Well, then Yahoo is wrong. Considering only the NASDAQ since its creation till now, there have been 25 UP before-Thanksgiving days and 6 DOWN ones (source). So, it's not exactly "always" - although it's quite often.

Never trust a claim about the markets without verifying it yourself. ;)

Regards,

Vesselin

Hope springs eternal, NAS futures up 16!!

Jobless claims declining a bit... perhaps thats because their friggin claims just expired and they cant collect anymore!!!

You know how many IT people are out of work?? Do you realize alot of peeps have gone self employed and aren't looking for a job... I can tell you tons of my friends displaced who are now doing their own thing...

But, I would buy Intel here, after all, its only 40 times earnings

Good day to add to shorts this morning IMHO...

is it still 3 pennies for each dollar on average on q's? I've not shorted q's in forever. I want to short q's either now or near the open (100 shares won't break me if it goes the wrong way).

Who knows what will work and what won't "work"!

The thing that has THIS observer concerned is that too many seem to be counting on reflating. That's VERY worrisome. Too often the majority are proven wrong by events/time.

And there's hardly any plan "B".

Having Fed-heads run around proclaiming deflation as SNOT being "an (acceptable) option", may FURshadow it's advent.

Archived