Speaking Of Dinner Parties, Al...

I was going to ask if you ever sleep, Glad. But after looking at that site I can understand for sure why you're up in the middle of the night. Makes you kinda wonder what the people who invent that stuff would be like if you had them over for dinner party. :o

This brought back yet more fond childhood memories - this time of something from Zacherley, otherwise known as The Cool Ghoul:

A dinner was served for three

At Dracula's house by the sea.

The hors d?oeuvres were fine

But I choked on my wine,

When I learned that

The main course was me!

. .wortv.jpg

. . . . . . . zacherley.com

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horses are on the track for the 27.10 print yet to come

SG out at 1045 am at 26.55 print, from 25.50 200% long entry fri night.

1-3 day fibo swings....

28.77, 28.90 and upward likely to show up perhaps next week or week after....

Good luck all

You guys are going to love this one....

U.S. Dollars Are Sent to Iraq

To Replace Discredited Dinar

Stop-Gap Move Is Intended

For Emergency Payments

As the U.S. turns from bombing Iraq to rebuilding it, the U.S. government is airlifting dollars from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to replace -- at least temporarily -- the discredited Iraqi dinar.

As an initial step, American officials charged with the reconstruction will use small-denomination bills to make "emergency" payments to hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civil servants in an effort to quiet civic unrest and to stabilize the chaotic Iraqi economy. Using U.S. dollars will make the U.S. currency the de facto currency, at least in the interim -- a move that could prove controversial in the Arab world, but one that would give the Iraqis a currency that will retain its value despite the uncertainties about the country's reconstruction.

from WSJ.com

I was going to ask if you ever sleep, Glad. But after looking at that site I can understand for sure why you're up in the middle of the night. Makes you kinda wonder what the people who invent that stuff would be like if you had them over for dinner party. :o

Can you imagine the chagrin of Doc's friends when they invite him over for a dinner party and he starts talking about what he does for a living?

Hostess: And this is my friend. He runs a stock investment website. The Capitalist Tool or something like that.

Doc: Actually it's Capital Stool.

Guest: Oh you run an investment site? How interesting. Well, what do you think the market is going to do? Are we finally in a recovery?

Doc: Nope -- it's a giant turd. In fact, things are setting up for a turd of a turd of a turd....

Mrs. Stool: Darling -- could you get me a glass of wine? Oh sweetie, better make that a scotch on the rocks.

:P

For Emergency Payments

As the U.S. turns from bombing Iraq to rebuilding it, the U.S. government is airlifting dollars from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to replace -- at least temporarily -- the discredited Iraqi dinar.

As an initial step, American officials charged with the reconstruction will use small-denomination bills to make "emergency" payments to hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civil servants in an effort to quiet civic unrest and to stabilize the chaotic Iraqi economy. Using U.S. dollars will make the U.S. currency the de facto currency, at least in the interim -- a move that could prove controversial in the Arab world, but one that would give the Iraqis a currency that will retain its value despite the uncertainties about the country's reconstruction.

from WSJ.com

Included in the drop was an E-Trade account sign up with the first 10 trades for free :blink:

For Emergency Payments

from WSJ.com

Included in the drop was an E-Trade account sign up with the first 10 trades for free :blink:

LOL! And an application for a Capital One card with an introductory 0% interest rate for 90 days! :P

Archived