More Spinning

Long term... Let's not be paranoid, even though paranoia is a common aspect of the species I've come to label as "Scaredy-bears". This turkey is going down, that's the fundamentals of it... if you are long term, short is the way to go... the rest of the chart readers will bore you to death, trying with all the bravado of capturing the exact top or covering at the exact bottom, try not to be as hard-headed as those guys... this thing is going down, place the correct bets at the correct times (at or near the highs) most of the rest of the "technical analysis" going on here for the last three years has been about as useful as a microscope focused on a slow motion picture of a volcano...

You bears that were showing horns the week before last crack me up, I can't wait for the next "bullish" event that sends you packing, that's the sell signal... along with Marias wet panties on the open, that is.

Take care....

I hope you'll be crapitulating soon, again...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess there is a difference between being a "scaredy-bear" and being a "bearanoid" -- I think Fartie is using "scaredy-bear" to indicate one who is frightened to excess, while I think of us bearanoids as the walking wounded who have been burned but still leap into the fray. No, wait, I think there's a better term for that -- "glutton for punishment" :grin:

Still short QQQ, which has been up quite a bit tonight. Hopefully that nasty bit of priapism will be smacked down tomorrow.

Archived