Baghdad Bob - One Of A Kind?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few more notes

Pullback on YHOO is a buying opp, its a triangle, and this pullback is the 5th wave in it, then she goes up and higher.

Here is a an ABC zig zag off Oct 9 lows chart I did on Q's last night. Still see one more push lower, then up....

Rich:

Great chart (as always, :) ). The spx predictions are right in line with my views.

Been looking for 710 - 730 (733 was april 14 '97 spike low; happy sixth year anniversary); 630 is same percentage move from 954 as was move from 1174 to jul lo 775.

Targets right on line.

Also, Oy has nice chart of DAX on Intraday World Stool. Looks like Oy is looking for DAX to retrace .618 of move from march lo from Dec hi.

ON spx: mar lo 788; dec hi 954/

we've seen a .618 retrace 2x with the .618 at 891.10; the .786 retracement is BBs target of 918.89. Yours truly has been eyeing 911...; SG saying 930.

Good trading, Stoolies.

Good morning and good stool to all!

Here I am in Shawinigan, Qc. Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here! :lol:

Madame Stool and I will be looking for our summer home this week, and I will pop in and out with you from time to time.

A gap a day keeps the bull away. In cased you subscribers missed it, I updated some of the key charts and features in your Anals this weekend. The all important 10-13 and 6-7 week cycle indicators are heading down. This should beging to result in a down market for the next few days, this morning's gap up notwithstanding. If that does not happen, keep your eye on the 6-7 week cycle indicator in tonight's Road Apples from Doc Anals update. If it starts to turn, we couild be doomed to aditional weeks and weeks of sideways action. Ugh.

This kind of strength in the morning-afternoon swoon pattern is a bearish pattern, which reminds me very much of the early months of 1974. In fat the whole pattern of repeated retests and rallies off the 800 level, and slot rattling for months between 800 and 900 are gving me a sense of deja vu. The only difference is that in 1974 it was the Dow trading in that range. This year it's the Sphincters Index.

As for this morning, the gap open is already starting to fill in the SPY and QQQ. Upside cmaps have been hit and the 1 day cycle oscillators are starting to roll over. he current price on the SPY translatges to an opening price of 871 on the SPX. Sorry, I have no access to the fucutures this morning.

For those of you who are not Anals Subscribers, I leave you with this nearly instant replay of the "instant classic", The Stool Wave Principle, which many stoolies acclaimed as "The Best Anals Ever!"

WHOPsaw Day and The Stool Wave Principle 4/7/03

Monday was probably the final exhaustion move in the rally. Doc thinks the market is within days of beginning a catastrophic decline that will last for months with only brief interruptions.

The market's recent pattern is an example of the Stool Wave Principle, which holds that a top formation has exactly 11 waves, of certain mathematical proportions in time and price, based on Fiber Nacho reflux relationships. Don't worry, if you can't find the 11 waves, just start at the top and work your way back.

Each wave must relate to the prior and following wave in one of five different Fiber Nacho Refluxes as the market digests waves of spastic over consumption. The relationships must be either .236, ?.382, .50, .618, or 1.618. If one doesn't work, no problem, use another one until you find one that fits exactly. If it doesn't fit exactly, that's ok, use one that comes close. Stool Waves are actually more a matter of feel. Believe me, you know it when you feel them.

Each wave as a number. Big waves are represented by big numbers, and little waves by little numbers, like this. Number 2 and Number 2. This is as opposed to using letters and Roman Numerals. After the 11 waves, the 12th wave, known as the Big Bull Turd, or Turd of a Turd, always ?follows. The Turd of a Turd is represented by a bull at the top of Wave 11, facing away from the number 11, shown as two brown circles, at its rear.

Let us begin with an example of the Stool Wave Principle in action. We shall use the period of November 2001 through April 2002. The period in the oval covers the 89 days period required to form the Stool Wave, 89 days, of course, being a fiber nacho number.

4703.h4.gif

Now a second example. (Note fractional waves are used, when whole numbers don't quote fit. No problem, ay?)

4703.h5.gif

Look farm mill yard? That's right, it's now. Here we are at the tail end of the 11th wave, and the beginning of the Turd of a Turd.

Now here's something very important. The red line on this chart is the very same red line on the top chart. The SAME line! ?Therefore, in addition to the Stool Wave Principal, in which the Turd of a Turd always follows the 11th Stool Wave, this chart also illustrates one of the most important Principles of Stock Proctology, the WHOPsaw. A Whopsaw occurs when a long red line (aka "trendline", is broken to the upside, thereby sucking in the last skeptical bear to cover his shorts, and godferbid, go dong. When this happens, there are NO MORE buyers left. Then suddenly, and seemingly without warning, the market reverses, and within a day, or a couple days at most, it closes back below the long red line, trapping all the suckers above the line.

Just a couple more points and we will be back below the long red line, and the Whopsaw, nay, even the more inexcreble double WHOPsaw with cheese, will be complete. You can be sure that after the market digests it for a couple of days, the double Whopsaw with cheese will lead to the biggest Turd of a Turd you ever saw.

Dr. Stool hoses you enjoyed this lesson in the Stool Wave Principle. Be sure to leave your feedback on the Stool Pigeons Wire.

Tax Relief Special!

As a special offer to you fence sitting lurkers (ouch), if you sign up for the Anals today April 14 or tomorrow, April 15 Tax Day, Doc will rebate your original trial subscription when you renew your annual subscription at the end of the trial period. Subscribe Now!

Now, it's off to look at real estate! Good Stool everybody!

Rich:

Great chart (as always, :) ). The spx predictions are right in line with my views.

Been looking for 710 - 730 (733 was april 14 '97 spike low; happy sixth year anniversary); 630 is same percentage move from 954 as was move from 1174 to jul lo 775.

Targets right on line.

Also, Oy has nice chart of DAX on Intraday World Stool. Looks like Oy is looking for DAX to retrace .618 of move from march lo from Dec hi.

ON spx: mar lo 788; dec hi 954/

we've seen a .618 retrace 2x with the .618 at 891.10; the .786 retracement is BBs target of 918.89. Yours truly has been eyeing 911...; SG saying 930.

Good trading, Stoolies.

Very cool. B) We came up with the same results using slightly different methods. :D

Tanks Greg.

Bullish "scentiment" and earnings along with VIX dropping point to an eventual drop - despite the fact that Uncle Buck could go higher - while Doc is away?

Do you see Uncle Buck going to 101.8 before crapulating or just pooping out here?

post-11-1050325697.gif

come on over to the golden stool

ibm on the close. Hickey thinks they may warn. But with all the smoke and mirrors ( article in todays wsj sez dollar weakness should help ibm) who knows. They are looking for a decent ramp in eps ( .99 from .79 ) but since they can not buy back shares due to under funded pension plan maybe they can not make the number?

Archived