Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grover Cleveland

CBOE P/C

Here's my take FWIW: Equities getting more bullish (bearish signal) while the indies are going bearish (also bearish). But this is not a sit up and take notice kind of bearish read either - still boarderline.

post-3-1039633588_thumb.gif

My gawd, this is boring.

Okay -- I'll tell everyone the story about when you went to the bank the other day. It happened to be a friend of mine who was the teller, so she told me all about it:

Doc got to the teller's window and went to endorse a check. He pulls a rectal thermometer out of his shirt pocket and tries to write with it. He looked up at the teler, paused for a moment as he realized his mistake and said "Well that's great...just great....some asshole's got my pen!" :grin:

Drano - i've been out of it today. Didn't see it in my message alert. Second missed op today. This flu has cost me a lot of money today. I really don't feel too bad though - physically.

QQQs looking to break fib support.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=qqq&indicator=14,,,;32,5,3,3;33,,,;34,,,&dur=6m&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Beautiful day in San Dayglo. Going surfing.

This top will go on forever :grin: :grin: