Grover Cleveland

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AssMaster

For those of you interested in Gold, Oil & Natural gas, there is a natural gas stock NWN which has been behaving very, very well since I bought it a coupla days ago.

Have a look at the stochastics on various time frames.

Interesting aside, from the Hurst cycle book on Doc's site:

1. Maximize Your Profits: Where the magic is - the most dollars in the least time - Maintaining 100% investment.

2. Timing Is The Key: something new and unconventional is required - What makes prices change - The source of trends - The significance of cyclicality.

Refer to #1 for what I do by nature and it works

Example in a small cash account I have

I did 3 trades total in about 30 days or so

First trade the stock rose 32% in a few days

2nd trade from there, next stock rose about 5% in a few days

Last trade the stock rose 25% in 3-4 days

Total return is around 75% on the initial money. I bought and sold each trade, plowed the entire amount into next trade.

Now with the Rydex Funds, I do the same... only I dont trade that often. I wait for the E Waves and Retracements to come to me....

I then trade in whole hog at 200% leverage, and sometimes its for one day, a half day, or 2-3 days.... usually 3 days max at a time.

Key is... dont game the tape daily... be patient. Have a system and use it and stick with it once it works, dont deviate or be cute.

I would like to see 26.30 gap filled on Q's... but my instinct and gut says after 3 days of this crap, that the next move is down, not up.... and the gap down should fill....

We shall see...

How they lookin' GF? Should be makin' a little now eh?

Have now covered the spread and the comms, hoping for a visit to MaxPain or better yet, SG's 24.50 target. Thanks for checking in, Sweef- typing keeps me from chewing my nails. Over 10K in comms this year so far, and this trade made me sweat. It was the rally from hell :)

Ebay was hacked on news....

I myself got email from official ebay type forum

talking about update on my account.

The POINT I make here is all this CREDIT and

DEBIT STUFF WILL BRING us down.

IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS PAY CASH

PLASTIC MONEY IS JUST THAT

NOW WITH THAT SAID

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

GMTFO

ORDERS

AWAIT<?H1>

NDX

I would short right now. 1036 currently will see 975 within a few days, or 5.9% drop from here.

Rydex would pay me almost 12% on that trade... problem is I cant enter til 4pm.

Q's should be heading down hard for a few days from here, I just checked my charts and this is what I see coming....

Swiftly too...

Archived