And Man Gained Pounds

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My contacts tell me that CSFB got stuck with 30-50% of the YHOO zero converts from last week. Basically they were willing to give YHOO any terms they requested inorder to get the business.

I would expect CSFB to heavily short any bounce in YHOO to hedge this massive exposure

Meta do you have any insights into SCLN SYNO BLTI to offer?

TIA

They are all in uptrends; I don't short stocks above rising 200dmas.....

l8r

Thx I was looking for ...these guys have crap ideas etc as you are the resident expert in the area.... I do my own chart analysis thx

Meta do you have any insights into SCLN SYNO BLTI to offer?

TIA

They are all in uptrends; I don't short stocks above rising 200dmas.....

l8r

Thx I was looking for ...these guys have crap ideas etc as you are the resident expert in the area.... I do my own chart analysis thx

These guys are crap...but have strong institutional support. Prob good for a few points.....

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=mlnm&indicator=1,200,,;16,120,,;16,180,,;16,60,,;32,5,3,3;64,9,,&dur=3m&freq=6&intr=&type=4&width=600&height=400

Rog: That was an incredible pricing yhoo got. Talk about falling on the knife?///// I highly recommend Interactive brokers

CSFB promptly fired 25% of tech investment bankers when the deal wouldn't place. Heavily weighted twoards M&A. Seems to me like the brkers are swinging for the fences at this point.

Archived