Speaking Of Vampires . . .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomberg has a live video fiid on the web. Cna also get Bloomberg radio. Neither is any better than crapvision. They interview the same tired ol piece of crap analcycst.

Talked to a human (maybe) at Whattahose -- after being on hold for another five minutes, he confirmed that I got screwed, and said he would "check on it" and call back when he got a trade through. IF he gets a trade through.

That was fifteen minutes ago.

When I had this situation with Schwab, they fixed it instantly. We're not talking about big bucks here, we're talking about maybe 20 or 30 bucks that they would have to eat to make this right.

Bye-bye Waterhouse. Will be shifting to IB or Scott or OptionsExpress.

Bloomberg has a live video fiid on the web. Cna also get Bloomberg radio. Neither is any better than crapvision. They interview the same tired ol piece of crap analcycst.

Bumberg radio can drive a sane stoolie to distraction. They announce their names and repeat the same ads every... 150 seconds or so. Fokker now fills his ears with the thoughtful, balanced reporting of NPR at www. npr.com.

Guest bidhitter

Listening to the Pentagon Press briefing comparing it to the Berlin Wall and thinking back to how this "dramatic" event unfolded this morning with the large USMC gathering in the center of town this morning for whatever purpose makes one think.....if that wasn't set up there may not be a cow in Texas.

Bumberg radio can drive a sane stoolie to distraction. They announce their names and repeat the same ads every... 150 seconds or so. Fokker now fills his ears with the thoughtful, balanced reporting of NPR at www. npr.com.

My preference.......TimeWarmer channel 929......all jazz 24/7.

Has Nasty just received 'down' orders from Mr. 18 monther?

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=comp&indicator=16,180,,;32,5,3,3;64,9,,&dur=3m&freq=6&intr=&type=4&width=600&height=400

My IB screen shows one helluva fight to hold MSFT above 24.99......strong shport....

First class online broker, btw. Not one problem in over 2 years.......

Nervous about that bull flag on the SOX.

Internuts are selling, but I'm worried that it might be a shakeout. Could also be a bull flag.

Nervous, nervous, nervous......

Can anybody check the options string on the SMH and HHH to see if there is heavy call or put action?

April 9 was my intra-day fibo turn window top, working out well so far.

Astros have 10-13th as UGLY news.... something not good

822 target is lower than most are allowing, but its where I see it...

Retraces up will be minimal, not large... as in .236, maybe .382

Wave 3 down may be extended, not small....

April 9 is 6 months from Oct 9 low, this aint no coink a dink...

:)

Archived