Speaking Of Vampires . . .

bANIbat2.gif

. . . . . . . . Enter at your own risk!

. . . This from Monday's New York Post:

Farmers in Chile have gone on a vampire hunt because 200 of their chickens died mysteriously.

"It is spooky. There wasn't a drop of blood left inside the chickens. Some say it was a vampire and others that it was an alien," said Carmen Cortes, a farmer in Donihue.

A police spokesman added, "The farmers are very scared. But the vets are investigating and they will come up with a normal explanation for the deaths, I'm sure."

Hey! Those farmers should consider themselves most fortunate. Most vampires I know prefer human blood over animal blood!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been eyeing Amazon as a short recently. The chart says topped out to me,

I'm waiting for the next pop up before shorting as I'm afraid Fall Street isn't ready to release the waterfall yet. Funny now that the end of the war is almost in sight and yet everyone's leaving the party early on Fall Street, guess the Post War Rally got started so early that the "boyz" that started the party in the first place all took their profits and ran for the hills.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=amzn,uu[w,a]daclyyay[dc][pb50!b200!f][vc60][iut!ub14!la3,6,7].gif

Blackbelt:

Market could sell off, flip around and make higher highs later this month, completing a "3 drives" bear wedge.

Perfect setup to execute all short sellers before the next big wave to the downside.

Will watch the volume closely. If you are correct, downside volume should dry up as we go lower.

Guest bullseatshitndie

Have been trying to buy CALVF, can't seem to get a fill on Whattahose despite having put in an order slightly over the offer.

I bought some w/ them earlier today in an ira acct, but I got the fill back immediately. Normally the fill time sucks with them. If it wasn't an ira acct, I'd been out of there long ago.

Blackbelt:

Market could sell off, flip around and make higher highs later this month, completing a "3 drives" bear wedge.

Perfect setup to execute all short sellers before the next big wave to the downside.

Will watch the volume closely. If you are correct, downside volume should dry up as we go lower.

Just wanted to say that a "Bullish Gartley" doesn't guarantee new highs.... If the pattern succeed, it will provide a good upswing in the short term.

The long term game is not for me. I ain't that smart. :)

James J. Cramer

Market's New Product Trumps Treasuries

A junk bond sold out in five hours, it shows investors see the better yields in companies.

How can we see a waterfall when people are buying junk bonds and spreads are tight ??

All previous waterfallish declines were preceded by widening spreads..

Archived