A Moment Of Awakening . . .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tenacity to hold on and not sell is absolutely amazing to me. Hope springs eternal. Per many indicators we are in a high risk zone (for dongers).

Especially on the heels of a specultive bear rally, this can only end in one way, a massive steady decline (MSD) lasting months. MSD is coming soon to a theater near you. Position now, avoid the rush.

for the volume watchers, yesterday a supportive volume spike came in 14:30 est. and more this morning at 9:50.... this would seem to *suggest* strength until some resistive volume arrives.

Looks like naz coming up on a resistance line here...5 min chart... does it have enough volume to push it through?

The tenacity to hold on and not sell is absolutely amazing to me. Hope springs eternal. Per many indicators we are in a high risk zone (for dongers).

Especially on the heels of a specultive bear rally, this can only end in one way, a massive steady decline (MSD) lasting months. MSD is coming soon to a theater near you. Position now, avoid the rush.

I LIKE THAT :D MSD :D

Loading the boat with suckers :o

Bullishness will be rewarded :angry:

Stocks will be scorned for years :o

Archived