How The Media Would Handle . . .

have they just tightened the screws on those trading collars? as memory serves, they used to be triggered by a move of 2% of the DJIA level at the beginning of the quarter in question, not "2 percent of the average closing value of the DJIA for the last month of the previous quarter, rounded down to the nearest 10 points."

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning all stoolies!

I've been taking a sabatical from the markets for a while, mainly because a pause is always good, and, if anything, all I've been doing is a bit of T/A research when I feel like sitting at the computer.

Oh ya, which reminds me, I cleaned ALL the Spyware and browser hijack crap off my machine and now have some good protection. I would recomend stoolies do the same as some nameless parasite was sooo impressed with the 45 cents that sits in my trading account they felt the appropriate thing to do was hijack my computer and see what wonderful charts could accomplish such amazing success! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with them to whomever that was! They'll need it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, my father passed away this weekend, and I'm in a funk, reflecting on all that is good in this wonderful time to be alive and well. He passed from good ol' natural old age, after living a long and wonderful life rich in values and moral fiber. Truly a fine man! For now I look upon it all as a cycle has ended, and another has begun.

Happy trading, and may shorts be entered at the peaks of all these insane ramporamas.

I will be back, just taking a break for a while.

See ya'll in the near future, I just wanted to stop in say hi.....

Thanks Oy and bb for commentary

Looking for one little last spike myself to sell. will then take a break and see which way she flows.

I'm learning to not try and pick tops and bottoms and just go with the flow when there is a CLEAR signal that trend has reversed.

Astro recheck

Looking deeper in the charts

If I was long, I would be gone.....4/8/03

BB interesting ....the dates line up. Are you showing that as the high for swing down?

Since we are rallying towards that timeframe (+/-), I expect a swing high. But I don't go short until I see reversal signs. The reversal should be temporary so I'll try to trade it only on a day-to-day basis

Morning all stoolies!

I've been taking a sabatical from the markets for a while, mainly because a pause is always good, and, if anything, all I've been doing is a bit of T/A research when I feel like sitting at the computer.

Oh ya, which reminds me, I cleaned ALL the Spyware and browser hijack crap off my machine and now have some good protection. I would recomend stoolies do the same as some nameless parasite was sooo impressed with the 45 cents that sits in my trading account they felt the appropriate thing to do was hijack my computer and see what wonderful charts could accomplish such amazing success! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with them to whomever that was! They'll need it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, my father passed away this weekend, and I'm in a funk, reflecting on all that is good in this wonderful time to be alive and well. He passed from good ol' natural old age, after living a long and wonderful life rich in values and moral fiber. Truly a fine man! For now I look upon it all as a cycle has ended, and another has begun.

Happy trading, and may shorts be entered at the peaks of all these insane ramporamas.

I will be back, just taking a break for a while.

See ya'll in the near future, I just wanted to stop in say hi.....

All my sympathies.

Archived