How The Media Would Handle . . .

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrmfl

:blink: amoral decay ? i plead ignorance daily and i don't pretend to be wise.

that said... the previaling lack of morals or the justification of insider trading lately is nothing more than excuse making by a media gone off the deep end.

why not simply lock up insiders. corporate facism will find little room in my heart. lots of answers with no real solutions.

expecting order from chaos thru some absurd notion promoted by a washed up bubble headed economist.

opinions and arguments for an a stable adjustment to perpetual imbalances in global markets are going to have their teeth knocked out.

the uncharted waters have zero precedent in history. none, nada, zero and zip.

anyone here can point me to where and i'll oblige them.

the "perfect storm and 10 sigma event" sounds trite at this point.

but have we been desensitized or are we tired of reading our own gloom and doom, bearish rants and head's up on systemic collapse?

people have absolutely NO CLUE as to the magnitude of the multiple bubbles that exist today.

and if someone tells you they do, i'd run.

my opinion, of course.

the US$ is going to spiral increasingly out of control. any outside intervention will only serve to steepen the crisis.

after all, 12 and soon 13 rate cuts have done wonders for the broad markets... and printing money like it is going out of style is the last bullet, there are no more.

we are staring down the mother of all " bleachings ".

that is what is used to destroy the bacteria and virus's infecting not only our financial system, but the global financial system. a SARS...

suckers are rally sheeple.

paper is about to be set ablaze.

no one obliges the laws in corporate crookery, who's in the klink from enron... wcom... take your pick.

let's absolve oursleves of any "legal" consequences.

makes me ill.

Lil wave help here

25.97 wave 2 low (of 5 major waves up to C top)

27.20, top of wave 1 of the 3

26.77, probable bottom just hit... within 4 pennies of .382 retrace

161.8% of 1 would place us at exactly 28.76.... a target area I've had for a few weeks as Possible C wave top... and fits in with lots of FIBO stuff going back to Oct lows. See my thread for info on it.

SG will scale out into this topping.... and MIGHT go short the SP500 at 930 area.

Archived