Strictly For The Birds?

I was just about done with the suspension of disbelief in astrology stuff....but waited to see what 11/25 would bring: Damned if it wasn't nailed again....like Oct 10. I still think it's basically crap and only follow cmaps as my primary signal.

Shorting more SPY, QQQ, BBH and added to RYVNX, RYTPX.

The double top (on the weekly charts) is about done. As PD says, though, a major liquidation does indeed require the majority to be very wrong. I suspect a complex top that will frustrate many weak hands. Who knows?

Siderograph, for what it's worth....

Is there a way to dynamically link bigcharts, for example?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meta- I am getting sleeeeepy. verrrrry sleeeepy. :lol:

Speaking of disbelief. Here we have the NDX down 30 points and bears are disbelieving and cautious. This is the mirror image of extreme complacency among bulls. Yet the cycle work has been screaming TOP since Friday. Nobody believes it.

Not even me. :P :blink: :wacko:

Speaking of disbelief. Here we have the NDX down 30 points and bears are disbelieving and cautious. This is the mirror image of extreme complacency among bulls. Yet the cycle work has been screaming TOP since Friday. Nobody believes it.

Not even me.  :P  :blink:  :wacko:

Pavlovian conditioning. When everything looks right for a rollover, it doesn't. A few stunning reversals and ridiculous jam jobs do "wonders" for your willingness to short before confirmation of the move. :(

Edit: I should have said, do wonders for your willingness to short MORE. I shorted too soon and am waiting, waiting........ :blink:

Meta- I am getting sleeeeepy. verrrrry sleeeepy. :lol:

Not even me. :P :blink: :wacko:

It's all in the genes, Doc :D

I agree re: bear disbelief. Cmaps gave me enough conviction (as opposed to E waves) to start building a massive short position since several days ago. Those channel tops told it all re: NAZ and components.

The double tops on SPX and DOW are pretty classic.

It's a position trade.....for now :D

Called for 1436 today on NAS should E-waves be in effect... hmmmmmm

On a Bullish Sector note::

Alternative energy stocks... FCEL, HYGS are climbing. HYGS up on 7x volume today with no news, about to break out.

This would fit in with upcoming war in Iraq, not to mention the LT Elliot Wave forecast for OIL prices to rise as high as $80 per share over next 10 years or so... yes, thats right... dont laugh.

These will be the stocks to own for the next decade. With that in mind, I own HNR which I bought at 4.xx this summer... its now over 7 and climbing.

CHeers

Archived