Strictly For The Birds?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys and Girls

This is classic Ewave stuff.

Earlier I said if NAS heads toward 1436 this afternoon, thats a classic wave 3 move down from this mornings highs.... and thar she is blowing.

904 SP500

1436 NAS...

My E Wave targets for today or early tomorrow morning.

Did some winterizing work on the vehicle, went for drive and heard on the news that MCD will now accept credit cards. Already happening in Florida I hear. Burger King and Wendy's to follow shortly. Another fine credit application.

about McD:

did everyone hear the story that there is a really fat kid in new york who ate 3 times a day at McD and is now fat like the fatboys? The best thing about it: He now says it is the fault of McD and he now wanna have several million (or was it billions) of dollar from them. :lol:

Also very funny was his mummy: "i thought the boy would get tall and powerfull", yes mummy now you have a fatboy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check it out

Wave 1 on NAS today, upleg to Wave 2 high, Wave 3 has begun down to 1436

Using Fibonachhos.... Wave 3 is 161% the move of Wave 1 down... or 1436

She may hold into the close... but will fall in AM...

a Shallower Wave 3 would put the close at 1460 btw

Couldnt post the chart for some reason

Momentum indicator when she crosses below the threshold, usually gives a slightly "early" warning to short... this was 2 days ago...

Last time the charts looked like this, it got ugly. Only this time, ALOT more peeps are bullish.

Doc, not letting me post a .BMP chart pic from my harddrive... so cant help y'all

Who the hell writes this crap for Briefing.com??

Nasdaq drifts to lows of the day...Dow darn close..it is definitely a controlled sell-off, with no panic, and no serious breakdowns...nevertheless, no sign of rally attempt.

No serious breakdowns yet... wait til next week

Archived