Strictly For The Birds?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tak- As a general rule, there are no general rules. :lol:

But, yes that would be the implication, normally.

In this case it may just be that everyone is already gone for the week. :P

But let's see where it is at 2PM relative to the cycel map. Will it be weaker, stronger, or just about the same?

By the way, thinking again about the suggestion you made yestiddy. :unsure:

A couple or three comments. The new board is great, but the time on the afternoon thread seems to be off. its showing times at 6pm, so barring some interdimensional shenanagins it apears to be wrong.

On the GDP #. It seems that people here consider the 4% revision to be "good news". IMO it is extraordinarlily bad news. If what we allegedly experienced in the 3rd Quarter was 4% growth, and the economy is slowing down from there then we are in truely deep doo doo. Since my real life experience for the third quarter would suggest we were no where near 4% I find it troubling that the number was revised up. In other words, if that was the good times :huh: I ain't lookin forward to the bad times. :(

Not new, no welcome needed. Just another name change. lb, Major Bottom, Morass and now ShamPoo.

Fart has a good plan. Friday could be a silly up day. Pile has a good plan. Hang a bit. SG has a good plan. Sell and stick to it. And Doc has a good plan. Sell early and sell often.

Back from a trip yesturday and find the market a total trip. AMAT 17.25, KLAC 44.60, NVLS 36.44, EBAY 70.50, QLGC 44.90, BAC 72. Way wacky.

Will go with Fart?s plan for now but won?t be here Friday so will place some WA sell orders and see what happened on Monday.

Good to hear about the animated gif. I put it back. Nice board! I'm sure we'll all manage how to figure out getting charts etc up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A CURE FOR THE COMMON COLD

So, the owner of this drug store walks into his establishment to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk "What's with that guy over there by the wall?" and the clerk goes "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative." and the owner goes "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with a bottle of laxative!" and the clerk goes "Of course you can! Look at him! He's afraid to cough!"

I am quite convinced that Abby Justa Colon yesterday was the ol' faithful indicator to SHORT THE CRAP out of this POS! Everyone of Thor's crapicator is seriously in the RED!

Happy trading. If I had more available funds not already comitted I WOULD HAVE STEPPED ON THIS THING YESTERDAY!!!!! :D

Archived