Definitely More Than He Bargained For

Even to me, that I don't use waves as my primary method, is clear that this is a 5th wave. Which means the move from 4/1 is approaching a top. Since we don't know how high a 5th can go, I wouldn't recommend shorting it with no proper setup.

New longs of course are not advised at current levels...Low probability trade

My $0.02

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the exact same thing BB. Wave #5 now...it may be all over N-O-W.

No volume either, not good for bully.

Bully needs volume. OpEx approacheth.

Cycles not in agreement with extremely boolish wave count to go much higher than low SPX 900's, at best.

Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong. Glad I don't ST game the averages.

"Dull market" is a market with low volatility....a sleeper... this is no dull market....it's very active to the upside

ok thanks, also thanks for great work. I also agree that it would be smart to wait for confirmed breakdown to go short.

Any possibility of an NTAP chart for me with some of your numchuck karate style annotations? :lol:

"Dull market" is a market with low volatility....a sleeper... this is no dull market....it's very active to the upside

ok thanks, also thanks for great work. I also agree that it would be smart to wait for confirmed breakdown to go short.

Any possibility of an NTAP chart for me with some of your numchuck karate style annotations? :lol:

NTAP is in my "long only" list. The weekly chart has built a HUGE base but since it's a tech it might take sometime before it breakout

I traded it from 10.5 to 12 but I didn't have the guts to hold longer....short term I see 13.25 then 14.2 but if it manages to hold above 11.11 (previous pivot low) it could go as high as 18 (over time based on the weekly chart)

NTAP is in my "long only" list. The weekly chart has built a HUGE base but since it's a tech it might take sometime before it breakout

I traded it from 10.5 to 12 but I didn't have the guts to hold longer....short term I see 13.25 then 14.2 but if it manages to hold above 11.11 (previous pivot low) it could go as high as 18 (over time based on the weekly chart)

awesome, thanks alot. Im targeting 14 with april 12.5 options...insane gains but gambling. I am also long the stock and thinking of selling half position tomorrow. I will sell half if it hits 13.25 on stock and 14 on options. Thanks for taken advice B)

Archived