The Bunny Ranch

Another point I forgot to mention. DIVERSIFY your shorts.

Here are ones that I'm looking at but not holding.

CYMI, HYSL, IRF, ISSX, MERQ, NAV, PHTN

These 3 had gaps but you could play a gap fill:

STK, MXIM, ATMI

By this method I got stopped out of MXIM and another during last week's final spike but the shorts that didn't get stopped out and others I entered after, more than made up for those 2 losses. I closed all my trades yesterday that didn't fit the above requirements (13 out of 23 shorts) for a tidy profit. I'm looking to add more ie reshort.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG Chimes in with the gameplan

Much like last Wed-Friday, the market (Q's) flopped and chopped for 3 days. I decided enough distribution took place and I shorted Fri at the close. I covered monday morning for a FAT profit.

Now, its Wed afternoon... other than more flopping and chopping... the Q's are where they were at the 1045 am tape on Monday morning where I covered.

So, Simple guy being simple and all... says he will short at the close... cuz the distribution games over 3 days are over today.

the 26.07 today did not hit my 26.30 gap, but Im going to assume that gap wont get filled until we first hit 24.55....

So there you have my official take. If market holds up enough, I will short 200% the Q's at the close, using RYVNX.... and cover around 24.50 plus.... on the Q's...

For a FAT PROFIT....

Just my opinion...

"this is how we do it"

Archived