Speaking Of Hormones . . .

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SG in

This is a 5 day fibo rally for a C wave top gang

26.04 is your best hope to enter a DONG or cover if you were caught short

The next move is 28.21

I want what you're smokin'.............................

throw that crap out the window...market is absolutely 100% news driven...spike hysteria crack market.....only way to play market is to fade extremes.

buddha's forensic analysis dictates that when we hold gains over lunch we tend to melt higher in the last hour. get short with both hands in the last 5 minutes. hysteria gap down coming tomorrow on some psycho news in baghdump.

sick market about to puke a big hairball.........

dw

Yeah, I'd say this morning's move was impulsive all right....

BB, first, in view of your unassailable stature as a true master of this stock proctology stuff I am inclined to defer to your view on all matters TA related. But since you brought up BGEN as an example, I thought I'd offer this:

I see a longterm trend line supporting the bullish move in the stock from $4 in 1991 to the high in the upper $120s in Feb 2000. Never got close to that trend line until violating it at $94 in March 2000. Save for a very brief stab from below $80 back to $90 also in March 2000, the stock never looked back, spending the rest of 2000 and all of 2001 consolidating between $50 and $70. March 2002 shows the last of the $50 prices save for a rally back to $50 in May. Since then it's been in another consolidation range between $30 and the mid $40s. I can see the case for $30 support, but with weekly momentum negative, monthly momentum having just turned negative, plus market and sector relative strength negative, I can't see much of a case for anyone wanting to own the stock.

Then again, like the old man used to say, "that's what makes a horse race."

Hope this isn't too long for IDS, Doc.

Lethal Dose,

Thanks for the input. Just to clarify again...I'm a trader. I buy and sell, if I buy a stock at 34 and I sell it at 38 within a week or two I have a profit. Very rarely I will hold long term and usually I'm long term in stocks that most people don't want to hear about.

The reason I mentioned BGEN is to show to those who trade how I select stocks. I understand that there are those that do not trade. They like to "buy and hold" or "short and hold". What I don't understand is why do they look at the market on a minute to minute basis..... Anyway...

Thanks again

5 waves up... not one wave up....

The rally does not stop here, contrary to popular belief.

I put out the wave structures this morning

26.55 wave 1, .618

26.04 wave2, .382

28.21 wave 3, 1.618

etc etc.... util wave 5 tops out on April 9th in the morning, or April 8th afternoon

low VIX, low p/c ratio, sky high optimism, down cycles, unanswered panic low after orgy high on Dec 2, 4% cash reserves, all bullets spent, still well within 8 month trading range from hell.

Knowing that, want a good laugh? Take a look at the SPX monthly on deadcharts.

I'm not saying we will stop rallying here, more upside wouldn't at all surprise me. Just trying to put it all in real context. Not what the media is trying to hype.

Bwhahahahahaha! :grin:

5 waves to a top is how this will finish up. 26.55 is .618 of the B wave down... that was wave 1

Wave2 corrects is, .236 or .382 of that move....

26.04 or 26.24

Then wave 3 goes usually 161.8% of wave 1.... maybe 150%...

FFIV well off day high, makes an interesting chart.

already short here.

be very carefull shorting ffiv, a very MIXED UP chart. Wouls be better off looking for a better chart.

Higher high, higher low

took swing point of 8/22/02 out with higher volume.

good luck

In summary

A pullback this afternoon, or tomorrow morning... would be nothing more than a wave 2 corrective move.... setting up the 3rd wave up

Its not about funnymentals, news, or whatever stats they put out each day... it has nothing to do with any of that schtuff...

Its all swings in how the public wants to interpret news....

Gold was due for corrective wave

Dollar was due for upside corrective wave

Bonds were due for corrective downside

Equities were finishing a B wave down... and C wave to come....

They all converged.... and they will continue to converge for a few more days, providing the FUEL for the rally that nobody thought of in terms of where the fuel would come from....

Asset shifting.... from gold, bonds, into Equities.... This will all crap out by mid next week....

Archived