Election Fraud?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other thought for traders

When I cant get a CLEAR read on the tape, I stand aside completely.

Right now, I honestly cant get a clear read on the Ewave pattern last 10 days. All I can come up with is we really had Wave 1 down from 28.70 to 25.35 on Q's...

That ended this morning officially... and wave 2 should retrace to 26.46 minimum before wave 3 begins.

However... thats a WAG.... and I would rather sit on my fat profits from recent trade closed out yesterday and be patient... til I get a clear signal.

For now... Im sticking with a tad more upside possible, and that makes me nervous enough to do nothing right now.

The bear feared cup and handle formation on the Qs?  Comments from charting experts wanted.

2 day 15 minute QQQ

(DOH, sorry 'bout the wide chart)

not an expert here .....but that is a weak looking cup IMO. Dont think it matches the pattern.

Thanks Rock. It kind of falls in-line with the weak looking inverse H&S on the SnPee that Doc pointed out earlier.

FxFox

I always keep an open mind, though wildly bearish on equities... I keep an open mind to all possibilities.

That said, NO... I dont see that gap to 1100 NDX filling anytime soon... not before a major downdraft from here

After we fill by first gap of course... I'll let y'all know when I get back in, could be as early as tomorrow... maybe even the close... but not unless I see a huge last hour surge...

Archived