Election Fraud?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW

I've been offered stock in the seagate IPO/Carve out several times in the last week. The new price is $11 which is below the range and the absolute bottom that management (selling shareholders) would accept. I hear institutions are still passing and now the focus is on retail.

I would avoid this stock and would not be suprised if the deal gets pulled at the last minute.

Kudlowlife isn't twitching like last time. Creamer musn't be sharing his blow. It's possible that he suffers from Turrets syndrome. That would explain all the strange things that come out of his mouth. I have also thought that all the blinking is a form of morse code, a cry for help trying to signal his lost soul to return.

SG chimes in

Rydex 355pm if you use internet trade option

I wont enter tonight unless we gap up into the close. I need to see 1065 or close on NDX, which is about 1425 or so for me on NAS, and about 26.30 on Q's.

I could be wrong, but I dont game daily... I am patient, therefore I am... successful at trading.

That said... whether we gap down tomorrow or not, I still dont think we had enough upward retracement today yet... and I would suspect we may get it in the morning tomorrow.

I aint a CMAP dude... just a simple Fibonacci Ewaver guy...

So...Im staying in cash into the close....

Archived