Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Election Fraud?

as I recall, about 3 wild short term moves lasting about 45 minutes. stirs up the dust. Then should get to doing whatever market was doing.

That's right Miss M. The very first move is the tell, followed by a brief counter.

Hey SG, the 2:45 print's coming up @ Rydex...where are you...hope it holds til then for ya?!

Why was this fed circus so close to the last one? Remember it was just 11/6 when lously larry Pudblow had his on screen orgasm. They must have held that one for after elections. It's funny how the market always changes st trend right at 2:15 no matter what little the feed offers. Anyone else irritated by the leesman clown-Steve Fleece em.

FWIW, I bought a photo printer at BBY yesterday in NH. The store was niether crowded nor empty :huh: Anyway the clerk ask the obligatory offer of an extended warranty and I declined. She said "Absolutely nobody is buying those for anything this year." I'm not in retail, but from what I understand that these warranties are a major profit center for the stores.

Rock, thanks for that "clarification" on fib dates. Glad to know that even with software it doesn't make much more sense.

Hey SG, the 2:45 print's coming up @ Rydex...where are you...hope it holds til then for ya?!

If SG is dealing with Rydex directly, he has until 3:50PM to catch the 4:00 print.