Election Fraud?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The institutional number represents hedge, pension and mutual funds. Mostly hedge funds. It includes equity and index values. I would read it the same as the CBOE numbers except that it gives a liitle more detail on hot money.

I read it as extremely bearish. Hot money is loaded up for the year end rally and now expects it like its the latest amendment to the Constitution.

Thanks Rog.

fxfox --

Here yesterday I'm doing things like giving you obscure American idioms for pulling off people's pants, and what do you do? You give me the stomach flu.

I guess I need new anti-virus software. :D

I just read through this morning's IDS (since I wasn't able to stagger to the computer this a.m.) -- and I'll remind you guys that Simple Guy was calling for NDX 1065 gap fill before he's going to go short again. It's about 1042 now.

Anybody watching SWC? (a miner) -- it's only down one cent now. Hmmm.

Who knows how mr mkt will react, but any further hints of easing should be signals of panic, as I would argue the last 50 bp cut was. When will the crowd accept that statist grteenspew has no clothes?

Fed Holds Rates Steady

Tue December 10, 2002 02:15 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve kept U.S. interest rates steady at four-decade lows as expected on Tuesday, saving its ammunition for 2003 as it waits to see whether the economy can weather the recent "soft spot."

The unanimous decision by the U.S. central bank's Federal Open Market Committee leaves the trend-setting federal funds rate at 1.25 percent, the level it hit after the Fed slashed borrowing costs by a bold half percentage point in November.

Fed policymakers also maintained their characterization of the risks faced by the economy as being evenly balanced between rising prices and a renewed downturn. That was the position policymakers adopted last month when they cut rates and it was seen as a signal of steady rates for some time ahead.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle....storyID=1883601

i'm sorry, i must have imagined that i just saw kudlow on crapv saying that the fed had been "very tight" with liquidity for the first 7-8 months this year, but that now "liquidity signals" were indicating that "2003 could be a barnburner"....

what pill did i take? the striped one? :huh:

Archived