Does Fantasy Island Keep You Awake At Night?

Oy,

Are you thinking 860 or so is wave one of the C?

wave 1 over 1530

Clarify that... you mean 1530 NAS??? I had a 1687 target I put out last week that was jeered at hard.... I hope you arent agreeing with me on that one...heh heh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oy,

Are you thinking 860 or so is wave one of the C?

wave 1 over 1530

Clarify that... you mean 1530 NAS??? I had a 1687 target I put out last week that was jeered at hard.... I hope you arent agreeing with me on that one...heh heh

I never talk NAS unless I specify....it's always TIME EST with regards to SP00

Waves of other stuff

I said over last 2 days the following were coming to a head

Gold in a corrective up wave, would head back down

Dollar in corrective B wave, would head back up

Bonds in corrective up wave, would head back down

Equities in corrective B wave, would head up in C wave...

All of this to converge at same time, to surprise many....

Dollar going up, bonds rising in yield.. means money goes into equities in q2 beginning of...

Also means more out of gold stocks, out of bonds.... has to go somewhere.... there is your fuel for the C wave.

Any positive or positively intepreted developments on the war front, and she really gets going....

We shall see... who the hell knows

The anatomy of an ABC was all spelled out on SG waves last 2 weeks, and recently on Wednesday night last week with the chart below.

Tune in tonight and I'll see if I can come up with a firm top and some waves to come, and other snippets... possibilities, etc.... perma bears ride the waves, dont fight em.... SG has to learn to trust my own calls, and stop screwing up my timing of trades.... its hard to fight the crowd, but it usually works.

Good luck all, see ya tonight hopefully on the thread.

You guys are the best...

post-3-1049224651_thumb.gif

Guest Grizzly Bear

I am sniffing quite a bit of greed here, and zero fear.

VIX down at 31, 21DMA P/C at .81

Largest commitment of traders long since March 2000.

Possible confirmation of double-dip recession today.

Housing bubble popping.

Talk of yet another rate cut.

etc...

Hmmm...

My 1.3 Cents (adjusted for Alan Greenspan's incessant money printing):

Today's ISM continues to confirm that this economy is flirting with another recession. Only media hacks and institutional brokers could spin last week's 402,000 unemployed number as a good thing because it was lower than the previous week.

And after the markets moved up 1100 points in a straight line, only spinmeisters can say it is Dover Sole because it gave back half of the move. I NEVER hear anyone on TV say the market is overbought, only Dover Sole gets mentioned.

The unemployment, the decreased capex spending, the debt, the relentless printing and minting of unbacked dollars, the record bankruptcies are the issues here.

Bob Pisani stated clearly on CrapVision this morning that at the very moment the ISM numbers were released a new and market beneficial rumor was reported.

So spin on, or sit and spin, but this market is going to go down. Does the market move in waves: yes. But these waves are gonna wash the beach and the market away. If someone can tell me when a market launched a new bull with valuation at these incredibly high levels, then I'll shut up. End of rant, I hope beginning of slide.

Archived