Does Fantasy Island Keep You Awake At Night?

Then look no further for the solution - this from totallyabsurd.com:

insomniac_helmet.GIF

Insomniac Helmet

US Patent 5,180,986* Issued / 1992

Let's start our insomniac-tic journey with a quote from the inventor. "Head massage for relaxation is very old. Primitive man, lacking implements, used the palms of the hands for head massage and fingers to comb the hair. Head massage and grooming are practiced by all peoples and also by all animals related to man, such as the baboons who spend much time grooming one another's heads to remove insects and dirt. Head massage is used by parents to sooth and reward their children; the related act of head patting indicates approval or affection to children and adults both." But?"Most insomniacs, however, do not have access to nightly head massage by another person". And therein lies the rub.

Thus, the inventor invented the Insomniac Helmet, where an endless belt embedded with soft rubbery fingers stroke your head from front to back while it's little electric motor purrs you to sleep. So next time you run out of sheep to count, strap on the ingenious Insomniac Helmet and be prepared to have a very bad hair day. Now go ahead, go to sleep. Forget about that thing on your head, goodnight.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heavens! Looked like Mr TwoScrewsLoose FUR a sec!!!

LOLOL

in answer to your question: No, not really...

Oy sez: C Wave "Saddam or no Saddam".

Not exactly, Oy. The war will thwart it.

Even CrawFURd's lookin FUR a rally.

DOC et al

Agree somewhat with DOC.. 27.43 though is my minimal

And I take back my 50% and .618% potential on wave 4... not going to happen after looking at chart again.

Best is re-test of Dec 2 highs... 28.77 remains therefore my max top coming.

Cheerio

Bare

What you havent assumed is Good news on the war front... which would be indicative of the final C wave of 4th wave.... the final feeling of optimism.

This also coincides with many astrological charts and alignments in the coming 10 day plus window....

The market will interpret news as the collective social mood is willing to view it... and in this case, people are tired of pessimism, and will wax towards optimism to finish this C wave....

News is interpreted as positive....

STochastics just confirmed here we go up.... as they bottomed and Q's were over 72 on 3 at same time...

We will be pulling back here shortly, 25.48 probably.... doesnt look like she will confirm wave C til after 2pm or so....

Still struggling to get over 1352 area I need to see for confirmation.

From my SG Waves thread this morning

A wave was $8.50 in movement from Oct low to Dec 2 high

B wave was an exact .618% retrace of that A wave up.

C wave at .618 of A, is 8.50 *.618... 5.25

5.25 plus 23.52 recent B wave low... is 28.77

28.77 is above or near the Dec 2 highs

Guest bidhitter

NDX E-Wave update:

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/ws/news/ne...in.php?action...

Yesterday the target around 1.020 was met and underbid - no trend change so far.

As discussed the current price area is very important: to continue wave C the NDX has to build a bottom today to make a trend change above 1.007.

Today the index should finish the downside impulse above 1.010-15 an rise from there. Main resistance is at 1.044 - a break of that level will create a buy signal and confirm the overall scenario. Ideally the NDX is able to manage a fast and dynamic rise to above 1.044 today. If the NDX should turn down again at around 1.030 in a corrective pattern Onischka expects further down-waves.

In case of a break of 1.007 the alternate count (big wave C down on daily basis) could bring the index down to 860+.

Bearman

Rate of Decline has slowed. Trin indicators as I posted on SG waves last night were quite Dover Sole, in similar to July and Oct 02 territory.

Current SPY daily chart shows stochastics bottoming and 72 on 3 likely to be crossed shortly upside wise.

QQQ also about to turn up any minute now to confirm C wave IMO

Careful out there.... B)

Archived