Let The Sunshine In . . .

Although a little still uncertain due to ambiguity late yesterday in cycles I AM STILL playing as follows...low am high pm with lunchtime blips.....we should know by 1100 if correct....if wrong the opposite.....mucho to do...I am swing long and looking for test of 895 SP00 in coming days unless proved wrong.......happy hunting folks.......

what perterbs me about down now is the counting from highs 895....all corrective in nature unless I am wrong...plenty 3's....which means to me take care if you want to short in the 40's yesterday......

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Short squeeze of the day:

CREE

I'll grab a long on this one as a flyer....

pardon the funnymentals, but that CREE contract was significant. Record sales last Q were $56 M, the contract alone is for $25 M / Q (it is with existing customer, but 4X previous order). Order does depend on end demand though.

Guest bidhitter

Today is day 15 (or day 1 if up) of the up cycle (yes, hard to believe) and with the indices down 4 days in a row, we should look for buy ops on any weakness today. I suspect we test yesterday's lows and that will tell the tale for whether today is a rally or not. A higher low should spark a nice rally. This is also day1 of the new qtr and with yesterday's selling being eoq related, I look for a rally today.

ES 854 is the spot today. A break of this level up must be confirmed with a break of 857.50. This will spark a rally that could go as high as 864 and 870. Trading below 848 should bring us a retest of 840 area from yesterday. A break here and we suck down to 832 in a hurry. Watch for head fake to 839 too as we could setup an outside higher day close to spark a trend change.

NQ 1034 is the spot today. Trading back above this level gets the rally started with 1051 being an initial target. A move back below 1022 is bearish and will bring a test of 1016 area. Watch for a break here to send us down to 1009 and 983 on extended weakness (unlikely). I look for 1016 to hold and the rally to start from there. Once again watch for a head fake below 1016.

Dow Needs to trade back above 8000 to get bulls rolling again. A break of 8050 up will confirm rally. Any move back below 7900 today is bearish and could bring a stop down to 7860. I do not look for this to happen. Look for a bounce near 7925 area for a rally to start.

I think today shgould give us more info as to where the cycle has or is ending. I still favor day 15 or day 1 today. The naz closed day 3 at 1340.33 and yesterday closed at 1341.17. This would be the 2nd higher close for the cycle so I expect today to start a new cycle. If we get another close lower today and below that number then I would suspect we stopped at 9 days. The same as the last cycle.

in addition to BB timeframe today

at 2:19p Est, New moon in Aries 11 deg...

correspond with CIT?

Also, BB april 3 is astro day, too, with JUPITER (Station) changing direction... Jupiter corresponds with "abundance'

FWIW

I have ambiguity

1324 should be terminal low of this C wave

BB is right on... 8 days up, 8 days down.... fibo fibo

1459 or higher

27.42 and higher for c wave

Tops at 1509, 28.77 possible.

April 16 plus minus

machine:  if one was to look towards valuations, one could argue we have been rolling around on a permanently high plateau?

One could. Instead of collapsing catastrophically as they did in 1929-32, valuations are only inching down in 'controlled' linear fashion. At the current rate it will take another decade to squeeze out the overvaluation. Meanwhile the usual liquidity and business cycles will be overlaid on that long, graceful glide slope back to solid ground.

FPL does it again. I have no electricity. Currently connected with battery powered laptop without access to my charts on my destop compuker. That means no Stooltrading until power is restored. Sorry.

Doc

bidhitter, doubleflush, majorcrapper, SG, other ewavers

I agree with Raptor's count. If you look closely at the wave structure, you'll see that waves a & c exhibit tremendous self-similarity, a sign to me at least, that these 2 motive waves are in some way related. It also puts the NDX and SPX in sync from a time count, where they both terminated lows (although SPX went lower) in mid February, not 3/12 that many have as their preferred.

There are also numerous fibo relationships and time symmetry that support this case as well as rampant increases in sentiment often associated with C waves and ancedotal technical evidence/SMAs/trendlines, etc. to further the case.

Best,

MN

Bidhitter and Flushy

Your eyes are too close to the monitor, that is problem #1

#2.... March 19 I posted a chart which so far has been spot on

#3... March 26, posted yet another... so far, 100% on

Finally... this terminal wave 5 looks to me like 1324 today to end it... at worst.

The QQQ's certainly did have a 5 wave corrective B wave off the Dec 2 highs. The fact that the 5th wave had a higher low than the 3rd wave indicates what we would call a "horizontal desending triangle"

This from R.N. Elliott's Masterworks, page 122, figure 46... "triangles , whether horizontal or diagonal, as will be noted from the above illustration, contain five waves. Where there are less than five waves, the triangle falls outside the wave phenomenon, as herein discussed, and should be ignored."

..."wave number two is important, because when the triangle has ended the market will move from the triangle in the same direction as wave two travelled."

... now, look at my chart below.... A wave up to Dec 2 in 3 waves. 5 wave triangle down to March 12, in 5 waves of a B triangle formation per Elliott himself. And guess what, the market moved in the direction up of the wave 2 in the triangle... and went to .78% retrace of Dec 2 high for wave A

B down

C up....

I'm not sure where this is ambiguous.... and I really enjoy that nobody agrees with me as well...

post-3-1049208983.gif

Making matters worse, I am on a 56k dialup. What a nightmare.

I do have deadcharts, however. I see our little rally is stalled. Fucutres had pointed to upsdie cmap of 854 by 5 hour cycle high due around 11:30 +/-

Archived