Uh-Oh!

oops that was QQQ, closed NTAP as well at 11.26

Nice trading Strikey. Bag dat coin! B)

thanks! I cant believe what Im watching on Fox news. :o

I think it's within Doc's guidelines to give brief news bulletins if presented without editorial comment --

some of us (like me) can't watch news during the day -- so if there's anything important happening bulletins here would be a great help -- assuming that's okay with Doc as it has been in the past.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc - the anals over the weekend were excellent.

An example of the quality of the calls was:

8-13 day cycle - o-1 days to the bottom - 845 on the Spoos. That was written 2 days ago when the index closed >860. Pretty bloody impressed.

At the risk of going into 2 paragraphs that are possible off topic ;), for those who do not subscribe - are you mad!!! I am continually amazed by the quality of the calls. You are not right 100% of the time, but you are right a damn sight more often than most other poodits around - who also charge a damn sight more. I would not say this if I did not believe it, and want as many people to support this site as possible!

Mark

maybe $70 a year is too much. :lol: LMAO! what a bargain

The "Holy Grail" sell on the 15m SPM is running out of time to meet the objective (test of the lows)....If it manages to go sideways instead of down, the market shows strength.... The test should come soon....or..

BB,

Can you say when it will run out?

Recap of IDS posting guidelines.

Brief news bulletins without editorial comment are encouraged. Humor is encouraged.

Long posts of all kinds- discouraged. Put them in their own thread in the approrpiate forum.

Sticking your needle in another stoolie for the purpose of starting a food fight. Automatic edit or delete.

Editorializing about the war or politics- put in proper forum. Not here.

Plugging the Anals. Always encouraged! :lol:

The "Holy Grail" sell on the 15m SPM is running out of time to meet the objective (test of the lows)....If it manages to go sideways instead of down, the market shows strength....  The test should come soon....or..

BB,

Can you say when it will run out?

You will know....it will start running up....

There isn't a predetermined amount of time that need to pass. After seeing a ton of these patterns I can tell when instead of down we go sideways, which is followed by an "up" move.... So far we are within parameters, but the market doesn't seem to have an urgency to test the lows....

Maybe it's because it is the month/quarter end...who knows..

soup,

EBAY is on my radar. It's working on a weekly pattern that suggests a pullback towards the 10 week EMA (currently at 76) as long as it doesn't trade above the recent highs.

Personally I'll wait for a rally to see if it will establish a lower high and then enter.

Guest bidhitter

Best of luck with that Ebay. It doesn't exist any longer as far as I'm concerned. I needed a bushing after a few whack attempts on that flea mkt. I think of it as a defensive stock now. People will be hocking their bull market goodies for years and years to come on that future dow component.

Best of luck with that Ebay. It doesn't exist any longer as far as I'm concerned. I needed a bushing after a few whack attempts on that flea mkt. I think of it as a defensive stock now. People will be hocking their bull market goodies for years and years to come on that future dow component.

Agree entirely, BH. I won't bother looking at valuation, but as a story stock/play, I'd be scared to jump in front of that train.

Archived