Gem

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rockhead, I use hypersnap screen capture, because java & no links.

then draw the lines or put in whatever you want., save to pictures file, then attachment to message.... A few extra hoops to jump through but easy enough.

Sniff....

Didnt answer the question. How did you come up with the CHANNELS or the lines for the CHANNELS. What made u draw them where they are? Looking for the thought process or the "indicator" which drew those.

One day, 'long', 'long' ago during this rally, and, thereFUR, snot FUR away, HRFF was reading Cramer's website :o if yew can beleev THAT :rolleyes: and ran across a commentary by someone (there are a lot of someone's over there) who, when the S&P was, ruffly, about where it is now, remarked that it would operate as a center of gravity of sorts, causing the average/market to drop back down to this level if above it, or, conversely, pull it up to it if beneath it.

That's probably what will occur going FURward FUR a while GUESSES HRFF, unless, of course, and there is a tendency on both sides of the ledger/equation to read too much bias into one's view of the overall trend, yesterday portended something truly ugly "dead" ahead.

And it just might have, thinx HRFF.

Pile, FUR yurrr inFURmation, Mike Drakulich has been making noises about Dec 2 being a "peak", too.

In any event, the market didn't stay long above this level which is RIGHT where it was, pretty much, when, WEEKS and WEEKS ago, The BARE observed that it would mark one of the best selling opportunities of the year. He still thinks that, the brief FlURtation with 950 snotwithstanding.

The primary issue in his mind (or, what's LEFT of it!) is, now, how long it will take the market to pay homage to the dreadful fundamentals and RESUME it's slide. Yesterday should have been consoling to the bears.

Drakulich is noting a quiescence on their/our part over on Crystal Ball. Too many traumatized by the rally, no doubt. Probably a harbinger of FURther decline to come, too, perhaps sooner, rather than later.

Rog: Has jimmy ever had one call play out? Cracks me up, so many still think they can just turn on a light switch and makes stocks move higher. Or another switch to magicaly reflate. Are these folks living in disney land?

Rog: I am sure that jimmy jones gave a detailed report on HOW Mr snow would magically turns things around? Or was it the same ole fluff , as in do not ask for any details just buy em because with the new treasury sec they are going to the moon?

I need to remind about the the regression center baseline. IQ charts supplies it automatically. The longer timeframe would probably provide a more accurate trend. The shorter timeframes ( less than one day) ok for daytrading. But depending on timeframe these lines can run up or down........ Therefore as Rockhead says. I believe it is important to trade your timeframe. Doesn't hurt to look at other timesframe for looking at the larger view. And this would be the same for any indicator or oscillator, I think.....

I am trading just pivot points and resistance & support levels today.

So, whatever triggers has to be real bad or real good.

Archived