Gem

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's being reported on Crapvision Europe that if the FTSE closes today down,it will be the first time it's closed down on eight successive days in it's history...yet another milestone in the Great Bear market :) if it happens(off by only 9 pts as I write).

This is one of the charts I keep an eye on for the QQQ, the QQV

unless qqv can break up through it's resistance line, I do not see much of a fall...

just noticed this morning's TV test pattern, reminded me of this market with Howdy Doody & Buffalo Bob

Sniff

How did u draw the channels? Drew the center linear regression first and then placed parallel lines from the previous "highs" and "lows"? Just curious. Trying to duplicate

fxy- I'm sticking with the chart I posted this morning. I traded on the basis of what is, not what I think will be. In other words, I had a set of trusted indicators, and I did what they told me to do. I'd select the time frames I wanted to base my trades on and follow the indicators for those time frames.

Right now, the market's flat, and that was what the cycle map projected, and that's what it projects for the afternoon, with a slight upward bias, but who knows. It's not acting all that great is it? The 5 hour cycle has been in an up phase since the open, and where are we? Flat.

Jimmy Jones raving like a lunatic again today. You have to buy stock into the year end because he knows the new Treasury Secretary well and he is dialed into the stock market .

Well Jimmy,

CSX is now trading for exactly the same price it was in 1992. During the whole mania CSX only moved 20% trough-to-peak. Snow must have been trading internet stocks because being dialed in did not help CSX holders one bit.

Archived