Pms Discussion For Dec 10, 2002

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BAA*BAA

Nice chart Charmin. Seems to be as discussed late Sunday, a pullback week. I was calling to the high teens and a clawback, but maybe it'll just fritter away until the indicators move back to buy territory. Indicators tend to point to that now.

Yobob. I'm with you. Every down is a buying opportunity in this wedge pattern, and IMO a dwindling opportunity to make those buys in the 315-325 POG range. Instead of the problem, I try to see the opportunity.

All ... lets keep our eyes and minds open to the 'possibility' that the spike last week out of the descending triangle was actually a fakeout (and it has returned to the trading range). A continued descent through support (around 316 POG) would see even this long despatch a large %.

BAA*BAA

Nice discussion here today. Takachi's point about silver not selling off is well taken: tends to confirm that gold's move down here is not that powerful.

Feed's chart can be looked at in this way: yes, we'll probably sell down to the uptrending line. That's where the little wave 2 should end.

Noticed HL and AEM in the green a few minutes ago: might be good candidates for a buy soon.

Silver stayed about 4.60 on a gold decline day. The more I think about it the more I realize how bullish this is, especially given the context of the E-wave count and the other TA indicators.

Might be time to pick up some more SIL and PAAS. Could explain today's HL strength too, since that company is a gold AND silver play.

With this little dip back below 325 its got to be a good overnight in Asia with India & Hong Kong buying physical. If we lose a couple bucks, I'm afraid we may slip back into the teens. Japan hasn't been much help lately unless the yen is slipping and then its just a currency net net. I kept a couple thousand DROOY and some GSS, but I'm nervous about the big whach down in concert with the SM post Greenie jam job.

That said, the silver strength remains a comfort. Its all just probabilities, as BB used to say, and there is nothing reliably probable about whats been happening in the miners.

I was despondent earlier but I'm comin' around. Slight pattern shift but I feel that we could still be on Weds for a 5 to 10 point up move on the Hewey. On the other hand I've been doing some selling. Bought some KRY at 1.30. My selling was pathetic as almost none got done. I'll be reassessing my offers when I get a moment.

Archived