For Those Who Need To Regain Perspective

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I received another angry abusive diatribe from a former board member. he suggested that I raise the price of the Anals to $350 and told me to run the site like a business, questoning my ability as a businessman, among otehr things I do not care to repeat.

I want you to know that this site is much more than just a business to me, and that I consider all of you my personal friends.

Keeping the price of The Anals low IS in fact my business strategy. Demand is highly elastic in this business, and I want as big an audience as possible. The idea of raising prices during a period of weak demand is moronic. Rasing prices and handing moeny over to someone else for advertising and promo is moronic, when I can achieve greater subscription growth through word of mouth and a low pricing structure benefits everybody.

Many tanks for your support!

Oyster, had a quick look at oystercatcher website. 25 years expeience....gosh you must have started young :D

Great to have you here on this board.

Regards DT

the corporate advice costs 100000 euros per year's contract + 19% VAT and travelling and extra costs..... :rolleyes:

Oyster, had a quick look at oystercatcher website. 25 years expeience....gosh you must have started young :D

Great to have you here on this board.

Regards DT

the corporate advice costs 100000 euros per year's contract + 19% VAT and travelling and extra costs..... :rolleyes:

So Doc's stuff is well worth it from what I hear......A GIVEAWAY!!......so don't delay order DOC'S stuff today!

No time for much today; I'm just attaching a picture which should be worth a thousand words. B)

Doc, would be helpful if you could specify exact definitions for "small cap" and "low volume". What are the minimum cap and volume that should be considered safe?

Regards,

Vesselin

post-3-1048859733_thumb.gif

Doc:

IMO the Anals are the ABSOLUTE BEST Investment value out there...

NO DOUBT!

Doc, many tanks... you are a great businessman...

great businessmen always OVERDELIVER!

I subscribe to the Anals; if you do not, you simply do not realize what you are missing.

$19 ... what a joke; if you lurk or post, you owe it yourself (& Doc) to subscribe!

:rolleyes:

No time for much today; I'm just attaching a picture which should be worth a thousand words. B)

Doc, would be helpful if you could specify exact definitions for "small cap" and "low volume". What are the minimum cap and volume that should be considered safe?

Regards,

Vesselin

So Vess

If you had to describe yourself in zoological terms, what animal might you be ?

Thanks for the chart

Archived