The Fugitive

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ps Mousey, spose you noticed Doc's and Rayok's new outfits .....maybe you should decorate your ears or somethink.. or how about a two toned look to the Mao suit?

Good Morning and Good Stool to all.

Welcome back to Master Mousey Dung. Best wishes for a speedy convalescence Mousey! Stoolies the world over missed you!

Your suctors and stoolwethers are back. No signs of a meltdown soon, but not much upside either.

If you are thinking about subscribing to the Anals, this feature alone is worth the price of admission!

Tanks Chibear,

I kept the Percacet to non trading hours but another week in there and who knows what would have happened? Would not recomend it for day trading. . . if you like to drool it's da best!

Yea, Aussie! Doc looks like one baaaaaaaaaad ASS Mo Fo! What da heck happened while I was gone!

Doc and Rayok!! Geeesh, I heard some people were coming out of the closet and going dong but, . . . not on each other!!

(Not that there is anything wrong with that! :wink2:)

I can say that Mousey sounded as smooth and composed as a MSFT CRM manager. Far more than coherent than I, at any rate.

Glad to have you back, Dung-star :D

The first such event took place in Fokker's law office last summer, a small 4-person "boutique" firm. The beep of the door at the front, and then "Fokker?! Greg Fokker?!" The first time I had heard my "chosen" name given locution... and then Doc poked his head in the door... "Greg Fokker?" and the sound of Pierre, the senior attorney who hired Fokker 6 years ago "um, may I help you?" and I replied "Doc!" and it was all real.

Just want to remind all that we have a new thread on here on IDS. It's IDS World Markets. It will open each night around the time Asian markets open and will stay open unitl Glad opens the AM thread. With Oyster dropping them in every so often, I expect IDS World markets will soon become the place to be for those of you who are awake while the rest of us sleep. Just go to Intraday Stoolduring Asian and Eurpopean early market hours and you'll see the thread right at the top.

mousey, welcome back, again. stoolies, i can vouch for his tail-twitching good spirits, as he phoned up the DIRTYASS chapter at 3:30 am his time....

one recent and little-discussed aspect of the bradley model is the market's propensity to anticipate it by anywhere from a day to two weeks. a market turn within 24 hrs or less of a bradley turn (like wed 12 mar) is something of a rarity. it's possible that we already may be in (or on) the 1-2 apr bradley 'high', with the actual price high already having taken place at the close last friday. not to ignore the EOQ issues and the compelling e-wave counts and all, but....food for thought.

mousey, welcome back, again. stoolies, i can vouch for his tail-twitching good spirits, as he phoned up the DIRTYASS chapter at 3:30 am his time....

one recent and little-discussed aspect of the bradley model is the market's propensity to anticipate it by anywhere from a day to two weeks. a market turn within 24 hrs or less of a bradley turn (like wed 12 mar) is something of a rarity. it's possible that we already may be in (or on) the 1-2 apr bradley 'high', with the actual price high already having taken place at the close last friday. not to ignore the EOQ issues and the compelling e-wave counts and all, but....food for thought.

Phat

I also noticed that. Lately it seems to be approx 4 days or so

Mousey. It all started when Buddhadropping referred to newsletter writers as pimping superfly street hustlers.

Doc thought he should look the part.

Ahhh!. . . . Tanks for the explanation Doc. I was afraid to ask.

I should be so lucky to have a job described as such.

Archived