Target 4122 12/2/22

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8M NQ chart. Octave drawn from this morning's high to low. Shorter time frame makes for a little sloppier chart, but essentially a 5/8 move up off the low and then a pause vs. the 2/8 move up from Wed low to Thursday high on the 60M chart. 

The fartcall nature of markets never cease to fascinate, yet bedevil me at the same time.  

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 9.31.40 AM.png

It does seem that we're at or near a key point for the primary trend. I loosely follow long time technician Peter Eliades and he says we are in an important resistance area for both time and price. He thinks turn down, and then hard down, is more likely but also if SPX gets maybe 3% beyond Wednesday high then October was a major low.

10 minutes ago, TurdButter said:

It does seem that we're at or near a key point for the primary trend. I loosely follow long time technician Peter Eliades and he says we are in an important resistance area for both time and price. He thinks turn down, and then hard down, is more likely but also if SPX gets maybe 3% beyond Wednesday high then October was a major low.

Welcome, Turd Butter! 

Archived