Prepare For The Dawn

Excellent performance on CNBS World this morning Oy. I enjoyed it immensely! Hugh was certainly refreshing as well, though you have him very worried on the BUND, as he is still long on it, while waiting patiently for other opportunities I would imagine.

Anybody know what small cap Devro is and does in Europe. Hugh mentioned if he had 100 million he would take it private, as the ones with any real future usually are, like Wackenhut here.

Since the war started, us on this side of the world have had the pleasure of having CNBS World on for 4 hours each night, and I hope it continues for the near future, from 10:00pm Pacific till 2:00 am when regularly scheduled Wake Up Call comes on.

Enjoy the fresh air while it lasts, stoolies. Apples and Oranges.

Thorass, you must look into Interactive Brokers for cheap[est] commisions and International access to just about any market. Can hardly wait for the day I open an account with them myself. May probably.

Stooltrading giving ominous signs of a very low risk short entry for a couple of days perhaps.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn! The P/C chart is lookin' a lot like some of the girls you see here in Vegas at the grocery stores! Fake, fake, fake. What do you suppose that portends?

A lot of false expectations maybe

Archived